Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bpts finest

barry died at 58

LOS ANGELES (July 4) - Velvet-voiced R&B crooner Barry White, renowned for his lush baritone and lyrics that oozed sex appeal on songs such as ``Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe,'' died Friday morning, his manager said.

White, who had suffered kidney failure from years of high blood pressure, died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center around 9:30 a.m., said manager Ned Shankman. He was 58.

White had been undergoing dialysis treatment and had been hospitalized since last September.

rip to a true p.i.m.p..

oh that sucks, only way i know who he is is cause he was in that movie saving silvermann

rip and so forth.

edit: Woops thats barry manalow....

got the barrys mixed up.

damn barry white was a pimp.

he was the first r&b singer to incorporate a live orchestra into his songs.. that was ill

R.I.P>

damn, tommorow when i go piece ima do a little RIP BARRY WHITE straight letter. "CANT GET ENOUGH OF YO LOVE BAYBE!!!!"

R.I.P BARRY WHITE ONER

His voice was a pussy magnet, you could pull almost any girl with a little game and some Barry White.

REST IN PEACE.

That bit in the Simpsons when he sings to attract the snakes, genius.

i've always enjoyed his music. it's sad to see him go so young.

[RIP]

what....i dont know what your talking about but i heard when you die you have ten pounds of undiegested meat in your system...

the only way to please the spirit of barry, is to play all of his songs for a day and make mad love in his honor.....

RIP to a music giant :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this