movies you dont recommend...

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha! crank was the worst most over rated movie of our generation!

-davinci code

-running scarred (this cool black girl at Blockbuster told me "it was like the best movie everrrr")

-any movie with Snoop Dog

-i know im forgetting some really bad ones fuck..

on a positive note, i dont even like Will Farell movies but Blades Of Glory is fucking hilllllarious... and thats comming from an Anchor Man hater

Haha! crank was the worst most over rated movie of our generation!

-davinci code

-running scarred (this cool black girl at Blockbuster told me "it was like the best movie everrrr")

-any movie with Snoop Dog

-i know im forgetting some really bad ones fuck..

on a positive note, i dont even like Will Farell movies but Blades Of Glory is fucking hilllllarious... and thats comming from an Anchor Man hater

Good movie with Snoop - Halfbaked and if you don't like Anchorman you must be gay

i watched some movie called "hapiness".....although i didnt watch it all the way through....so i can't say whether or not i would or wouldnt reccomend it....i will say this....it was mad disturbing yo.

i really like todd solondz films, happiness, welcome to the dollhouse, palindromes... they are fucking disturbing, but really well made and thought provoking.

to whoever thought happiness was funny, i think you missed the point of it.

• 2 weeks later...
i watched some movie called "hapiness".....although i didnt watch it all the way through....so i can't say whether or not i would or wouldnt reccomend it....i will say this....it was mad disturbing yo.

happiness is such a good fucking movie. same director as storytelling and welcome to the dollhouse. dope fucking movies.

i really like todd solondz films, happiness, welcome to the dollhouse, palindromes... they are fucking disturbing, but really well made and thought provoking.

to whoever thought happiness was funny, i think you missed the point of it.

naw man, i thought it was funny too but i completely understand the social commentary. i mean seriously, in happiness dude actually did a scene where a child asks his father if he would fuck him and the father says no, id masturbate to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived