Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Parted Ways

2fast 2 furious

the hot ass girl is enough to make me want to see it...that, and all the "nos".:rolleyes:

word, the coilpacks on my mustang type r just shit the bed. greeeeaaaaaaaaattttt....

itll probably be a lot like the last one to me....

i wont see it until mad brings it over...

:D

dis aint no vtec shiet.

I was across the street from the movies and the racers here were so pumped. You don't even know. With their crx's and civics. It was out of control i tell yah. Shit why see the movie when I can see it in large. hah stupid fuckers.

i didnt see the first one, and i plan to not watch a sequel. personally, i cant stand 95% of the fucks that drive hondas that sound like a hotrod leaf blower, and stupid white kids with japanese scripts going across their hood that probably reads "dumbfuck honkey on board". they can all fuck off for all i care. they give me road rage.

Guest professor poopatronic

i saw it last night. obviously i didn't pay for it, as i don't pay for anything. it was absolutely terrible, unsurprisingly. the only cool thing was ludacris and all the free sour patch kids.

Originally posted by chozer

hondas can be quick....

dont sleep too much.

yaoming!

i saw the legal wall whoever painted it. it went by for a nanosecond at a very bad angle. and i also caught a buffed throw that look liked it's seen's.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this