stupidest thing attempted/done while un-sober

Krook

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like 3 weeks ago i was smashed at a party and it was crowded on the balcony so i thought it would be quickest to jump down so i just hurdled over the rail and down to the ground. didnt realize it was 2 1/2 stories up til i hit the ground. fucked the shit out of my heels and left ankle. coulndt walk for like a week. sucked ass.

there's sum funny shit in here:lol:

earlier today i tried driving my neighbor's dad's van...

turns out the stearing wheel is loose...

well i ended up busting his side mirror off of a sign...

then i almost hit another car, so i juss pulled over and let him drive

shit wuz funny tho:king:

Guest willy.wonka

i jumped off of a 2storie building unto a 1storie..first time was cool..second didnt make it and tried to do a "street fighter VEGA move" off the wall and kinda pulled it off to land on my back and have this fat guy luaghing at me..

i crept up in this girls house that i just met last night for a place to crash with out telling anyone. Her dad almost killed me.

I told these two girls that i met when i was 17 that there was no room in my car for them so they had to ride in the trunk. They did it. It was just me and my boy in the front seat. Hahaha stupid hoes.

i jumped from one moving car to another moving car movie style and ate shit.

Fell in the rose bush i was halfway through pissing on.

Jumped off a 3 story building into a swimming pool. By all rights, i probably should have mashed myself, but i got away with it.

Tried to steal a car in front of the police. that got me a long, cold night in my very own cell.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by mr.yuck

I told these two girls that i met when i was 17 that there was no room in my car for them so they had to ride in the trunk. They did it. It was just me and my boy in the front seat. Hahaha stupid hoes.

HAHAHAHAHAA HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS ARE SO STUPID HAHAHAHAAH

<It was just me and my boy in the front seat.> undertone

my drunk record is pretty clean....i just get drunk and watch my drunk homies do stupid shit like throw lawn chairs at peoeple or other drunken stuff white kids do.......i did try to run up a hill once and fell and the way back down once thuogh

cant take credit for this one...at this party we were out on the fire escape and my boy wrote on someone's livingroom window in paint while they were watching tv. we go back in the party and hear "someone wrote on the window upstairs and they called the cops, so whoever did it better leave now. thanks" over the mic.

too funny

i've got a few:

set fire to the floor in my friend's room. it involved nail polish remover and ended up with a glass exploding in my hand, i still got scars.

Woke up, face down, covered in my own puke.

Picked fights with any object in a parking lot. wall, dumpster, fence. my friends had to hold me back on that trash can after i tried to kick it and fell in a puddle. Malt Liquer angers up the blood.

Jumped off a ladder that was about 1 story up, and somehow only landed on my left foot breaking something in there. fucking hurt for a month.

Told my friend that i nolonger thought his girl was a bitch. and she was standing next to him. that was just funny.

taking to my friends letterbox and garbage bins with a basball bat thinking he would see the humour in it.

lighting anohter friends jeans on fire whlie he was passed out in his own bed.

jumping on the back of a slow moving car where upon the driver speed up and swerved side to side to shake me off.

saying to my mate "fuck it, give me a few more of those Rowe's, im a man i can take em"

ahhh too amny to remember.. especialy one s that involve malicious damage..

Alcohol:

-Picked a fight and beat the shit outta the kid from BLANK CHECK. (that disney movie)

-Kicked out a window at a party and proceeded to walk into the neighbors house and try to hit on some MARINES girlfriends, then stealing their beer and outrunning them as they tried to kick my ass.

-Got hit by a parked vw bug.

-Jumped out of a moving expedition going 30 mph, then getting up and running through some park and passing out face down sprawled out on the sidewalk behind some apartments just to be awoken by police responding to a deadbody call(ME) and finding out i was just a moron drunk who was bleeding out of my head and missing my sweater and lying to the police telling them my name was that of a black friend who has a super african sounding name.

-falling off countless roofs

-puking in public places

-fighting complete strangers and inanimate objects.

-stealing the dumbest shit ever like a little girls tricicle then crashing it on some traintracks in front of a moving train.

Marijuana:

-Bought a group of about 7 kids a $200.00 dinner/breakfast at some diner. Then puked.

(I fuckin hate pot!)

Pharmaceuticals:

-Puking blood from too much morphine then trying to partyboy dance asian dudes at the theatre while crushed on oxycontin.

....fuckin dumb!

Ma and my friends are of the competative nature when drunk so anything that's sounds like a good idea when drunk and add 4-7 guys and a prize the doesn't even make sense. trying to hop over a parked car, riding little scooters down a steep hill, trying to hop from house to pool or from house to trampoline to ??? trying to go all the way around on a swing, playing drunk basketball on a 7ft. hoop on a lynoleum(sp?) covered deck after rain....etc

Fucking my ex girlfriends younger sister in a T.J. club bathroom stall

Getting head from my ex girlfriends younger sister while im driving and my ex girl is passed out in the back.

Telling my ex in a drunken fight that it wasnt so hard for her to go on the pill since her sister does it too.

Trying to backside grind the coping at the skatepark on the 12 foot bowl. (I do it all the time sober, why would it be different drunk?

Beer is still my best friend though, I quickly forgave Ms. Guinness and in the first and second case Ms. Pacifico.

Guest mikro137

i could write a book....

my favorite was definately when i fought ghetto fab all night. that ruled. and we ended up fight our freind fat carl together (united we stand divided we brawl) he was not amused (especially since he was breaking the fight me and ghetto had started up , at least 50 times) but hey fighting your best freind drunk is always funny , and we got more smashed and went home. we both woke up wtith busted up eyes and shins. all in all it was a good fight :)

Thinking that I could skateboard while hanging on the back of a truck going about 40mph. Didn't work.

Jumping into a big deep bush only to realize it was full of thorns and there was no way out.

Pissing on my friends stairs just because I thought he would find it funny. He didn't.

Getting some kid who had never drunk in his life drunk to the point of alcohol poisoning.

Smashing a 40 bottle over some cunt who started shit with us. Then bashing the shit out of his car as he lay unconscious on the ground.

Other acts of random vandalism and mischief. Seriously who DOESN'T do stupid shit when they're drunk?

Archived