The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

I just pulled the camera out of my mailbox today. Goodshow.

It's my understanding that I'm to take one picture only and then pass it on to the next person, who is -Rage-, and whom I've contacted

Yay or Nay?

and also, I don't know if this was taken into account in the beginning but there are 21 pictures clicked off, soon to be 22, and it looks like there are 27 exposures. we might have to get another one started sooner than we thought.

Guest Pilau Hands

Ah I haven't used a disposable in a long while, and the film is already advanced. So maybe I'm reading it wrong and there are 21 pictures LEFT, not 21 pictures taken. And it's 3 shots each?

someone educate the masses

3 shots a piece, and it counts down. Theres a chance I may have taken 4 by accident....my apoligies if thats the case. I'm more than willing to foot the bill (err, camera I guess) for round two....

so pilau.....how many layers of customs tape was around the thing when it got there? I always have bad luck with customs.

Guest imported_Tesseract

since this thread was created and made my 56k suffer so hard i had to stay out i've completely lost track....and now you passaround a camera?....fuck:mad:

Guest Pilau Hands

ha i think you did it right this time. the bubble wrap was a plus, i'll try to do that too when i pass it on. it only had one strip of brown packing tape around it and a blue customs sticker. light on the load