The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn that was forEVER ago.

I know ese had a hold up but I think he got it to pilau.

Or maybe he had to skip him? All I know is it HAS to get back to crazebob at the end.

Guest Pilau Hands

nah it never got to me, and i don't think i got any of the email he sent. i think in the end he skipped me for someone close to him, and that's the last i heard about that

Originally posted by SteveAustin

My internet connection is going down more often than a Russian sex slave. Fuck.

Metaphor of the Day!

(and it's 12oz relevant too!)

I'm close to buying a Digital Camera and I thought maybe some of you can help me and give me some pointers on what to look for.

I was told that a 3 megapixel camera or better with 8x optical zoom or better and probably AA batteries would be pretty good, so I was looking around and stumbled on this particular one:

Olympus C-750 UZ 10x opticalzoom

DP Review

Me and my boy run a small site, nothing fancy so we take a lot of flix, one of our problems is flicking billboards and far away places like that, also highways(inside a moving car) and that sort of crap,I really want some sharp image quality so if any of you can sort of give me any suggestion I'll appreciate it, I guess the price range I'm going for is from $500 and under.

Peace.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

how old is that chick? 15? 16?

oh and winona, word of advice, use a camera stand when taking shots with the long shutter speed, unless of course your going for a kind of blurry type look.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

oh and winona, word of advice, use a camera stand when taking shots with the long shutter speed, unless of course your going for a kind of blurry type look.

:lol: winona, yeah i dont got a camera stand, but ill rest it on something next time, that was my first time taking photos like that, thanks for the tip though :ballcap:

cans somebody tell me how to overlap pictures like this in paint shop pro7?i know theres a way to double expose but thats just on 35mm cameras(i think?):confused:

Originally posted by 1HalfOfMe

im interested in the pass around cam. can someone give me the info on that please. thanks

the list is already finalized and I think there is already one person too many on there. besides...its having some problems making its way around.

wait till next time. until then, there is always this:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=48212

edit...link fixed

Here's the list again:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Kilo7-

the pass-around-camera list....

Kilo

Ese - shipping out today

pilau - next up

rage

mr chup

steve a

jbrsh

PMP

Niso

crazeb0b - last on the list

There's currently 1 person too many so if you can't

contact the name below yours, skip to the next person.

if anyone has any issues feel free to post a request / question