The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This page is bogging down the 100Mb connection in the uni lab. :king:

Nice posting everyone.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

i lied, i have some pictures that are digital as opposed to the rest of the pictures that i just posted which were all 35mm. I'm not really in the mood to resize and upload any more pictures right now though, so i'll probably toss up the digitals tomorrow.

Yeah, before I saw that I assumed they were digital for some reason and was getting ready to ask you which camera you had that was producing such nice looking high ISO noise. My question has been answered.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

just got back from walking around the deserted city at 3, should result in several decent pictures. if i ever manage to kidnap a scanner, you will view the end products.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

just got back from walking around the deserted city at 3, should result in several decent pictures. if i ever manage to kidnap a scanner, you will view the end products.

chupa's humble suggestion: when you get your photos developed, have them put on a cd by the developing place. It'll cost you about $9, but they're super high quality, and if you're like me you can just get the cd and the negatives, and then if they're black and white hand develop the ones you want, or you can always bring the negatives to the photo place and have them develop the ones that you want for you.

Originally posted by Fr8Junkie

^^^^ its a long exposure. if your camera has a manual mode you can do it. what kind of camera do you have?

its a kodak easyshare6230...nothin special, i know it doesnt have a manual mode- but some friend's cameras do....if you have aim, please im me :andretheg1ant. if not, leeme know how to do it on here please