The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo beardofzeus where were these taken? Indonesia i'm guessing from the writing on the boxes. which part of Indo?

Awesome shots man

Thanks. The shots are from all over bali, yogyakarta, java, and the gili islands. Just got back from a month there with my girl. I fucking love indonesia, awesome waves, culture, and everythings cheap as shit. I also like 4 course meals for two with beer and wine for under $30 USD. You can also live as cheap as you want from $8/night shitholes to $800+/night villas with your own private butler/swimming pool(which we were not fortunate to partake int).

I wish they had Leica Akademie here...

Please tell more about this workshop, what else did you get to do? Sounds pretty good. I'd love to be able to shoot an M9 for a day.

Its pretty much a test drive. They teach you all about the camera/ rangefinders. They brainwash you that there product is superior (which it totally is ). they show you how to get the most out of the camera. And then you go out and shoot.I want to say they had all of there lenses to choose to shoot with. this dude was using a lense that was $10,000. just the lens. I made a joke at lunch , that there was over $150,000 worth of camera gear on the table.

It was a good event

I know a guy who used the lux 0.95 and said it was had as shit to focus wide open haha. But for low light that lens would be amazing.

That sounds pretty cool though, especially letting you keep the images you've shot. Sounds better then any of the lame Nikon/Canon or camera store workshops.

Did they have 35mm cameras too? I guess I could just Google it... Which I will do now, haha.

I know a guy who used the lux 0.95 and said it was had as shit to focus wide open haha. But for low light that lens would be amazing.

That sounds pretty cool though, especially letting you keep the images you've shot. Sounds better then any of the lame Nikon/Canon or camera store workshops.

Did they have 35mm cameras too? I guess I could just Google it... Which I will do now, haha.

That LUX 0.95 weighed so much.

No 35mm

The did have a S2 but I didnt dare touch that thing :cool:

They also had the new m9 P that just came out. I just shot with a blacked out m9 and a 28mm

That LUX 0.95 weighed so much.

No 35mm

The did have a S2 but I didnt dare touch that thing :cool:

They also had the new m9 P that just came out. I just shot with a blacked out m9 and a 28mm

I think the S series Leicas are incredibly ugly, haha. Still sounds pretty sweet that you got to play with all the gear!

And MN it was just the other day, I guess you also missed all the commotion over in CH.0 too, haha.

Anyway, back to photos! Gonna try finish a roll or two tomorrow and another early in the week.

r0010071.jpg