The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JohnLester#31

it caught my kids eye from across the room, she was like"whoa..thats cool"

(guess you had to hear it)

Word?! awhh damn!

Well Well appreciated.

How old?

Thanks for the :idea: Mercer.

I was biking that street, cam around neck, looking down at the road when I heard the engine;

looked up and was like 'Damn, thats bad asss'; clean as fuck.

MN, looks like your working on a couples project,

some dope shots, especially this:

4097138382_64190d9394.jpg

The kid sorta looks like he's taking a photo of something up high.

I'm digging that last joint kaiser.

thanks man.

i heard Au has some crazy shit that goes down on the low.. not in the big cities.. but fools do still get shot up

yeah, there is still crime and some heavy stuff. mostly involving bikie gangs and drug dealing gangs in sydney and melbourne. basically they all fight it out to see who gets to deal speed, xtc and coke. if you run into trouble here chances are you'll just have to fight some drunk guy with your fists.

i worked out when i was in alabama that birmingham has the same number of murders a year as the whole of aus.

Nice stuff everyone. Seeing MNs constant steam of dope photos recently has made me realise that I need to get out shooting more. I've got into a bit of a rut of getting up late, going to work, then home, broken up by going out for drinks but I never want to bring a camera with me then as last time I did I broke it, along with my head. Also, my last roll of film was ruined by the camera not rewinding properly which was pretty gutting.

Anyway, enough moaning. I put a roll in this thing last night so hopefully that'll get me out and about.

f_agfa_isola_I.jpg

It's got 1 shutter speed, two aperture settings and a yellow filter, plus 3 focusing ranges. haha

4097138382_64190d9394.jpg

The kid sorta looks like he's taking a photo of something up high.

On the left there is a fountain it has faces of people spitting out a stream of water in the summer

To answer the question about the project in the works nah ive just had alot of time to walk around over the last week for about 5 days straight i had 3 to 4 mile walks around the city and that what i been seeing for some reason usually people in downtown are always in a rush.

Thanks for the props guys I'm tryin some weeks are better then others