The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The logo is not centered.

Yeah I know. I'm going to have to fix that in post before I turn it in, damnit. I need to lighten the logo too, and smooth out the back.

Someone else asked if it was Coke. No, it was Crown with fake acrylic ice cubes. I got about 8 splashes total then broke the glass. So I could no longer drink the liquor...boo.

Good stuff Losingmymind and Mn1.

Someone else asked if it was Coke. No, it was Crown with fake acrylic ice cubes. I got about 8 splashes total then broke the glass. So I could no longer drink the liquor...boo.

if you water down coke they look the same. you spent the money on the liquor, you might as well get to enjoy it all.

too light for coke anyway

Water it down. Isnt crown kinda expensive?

Also, if you ever need to make anything look wet, go to cvs/walgreens/riteaid and buy some glicerin. Any product shot where something looks wet, glasses, soda bottles, beer bottles, thats how its done.

Commercial photography rules. I wish I had an excuse to do it all the damn time.