The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
part of an upcoming project on consumption and the world of supermarkets.

eggs.

688260614_5a624ff231.jpg

I like this photo... But this project has been done before. But I guess that doesn't matter... like all other forms of art, you just got to do it better. I think I just sounded like a pretentious asshole, and thats not me, I like the photo.

i like that. especially how the different levels of foreground make lighter and darker areas in the photo. makes it almost like a topographical map.

there was a girl at my school who dealt with issues of consumption. Her final to graduate, was sitting in the art gallery filled with trash, sorting it for 48 hours straight.

She had a board that she glued all these cigarette butts to. Had the same effect as the eggs and the lighting. Another interesting part was these massive banners of stacked paper and styrofoam cups she put together. All of this was found trash too. Not going to the dumpster and picking it up.