The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nice sas, that second one starts to move if I look at it for too long though. Thanks Home Time. onesec, I'm pretty sure everybody died last week. You're the sole survivor of the brave, post apocalyptic world. If you take a Harley and go on the road looking for food, jump to page 31. If you stay where you are and kill everyone that approaches, jump to page 33. If you fart loudly, jump to page 681.

Page 2:

The pictures from yesterday.

IMG04564.jpg

IMG04572.jpg

IMG04571.jpg

PPA!!!!!!!

Due to unexpected personal reasons, being in huge debt, and a slave to the 9 to 5 i have be completely out of the loop. I apologize profusely.

I get a nice size pay check friday and will next day it.

WHO EVER IS NEXT ON THE LIST PM YOUR INFO OR PLEASE EMAIL IT TO : KJCONVERY@HOTMAIL.COM

Once again, I am so so sorry.

Oh, and rage pants I have a gift for you partially as an apology for sucking with the PPA so if you could also email/pm me your info i'll send it off to you.

Damn, out of the game for a while and I miss some hot shit.

Biggus: dope stuff. that color saturation... baby. what are you shooting there? and get a skylight filter for that dust problem.

dos: i'm feeling that b&w print up there... that'd be ill printed something like 30x40 or some huge shit.

photo battle? fuck yes. i better get some new stuff up some time....

*edit... i don't know how to form conjunctions.