The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, if you had read ALL of the instructions as directed, you would have noted this:

About Your Two Exposures And Photo Album:

- Do NOT write on the black pages.

And no, it's not back to me yet.

I'm not sure how far $360 is, but he shold be done soon.

Then hyrax.

Then ese.

Then back to me.

Poops, who can I talk to about making a special thread or maybe an announcement of some sort? Seeing as how no one will notice the thread here in Untitled.. would Raven be down to post a link/news post on the 12oz homepage?

Oh, I read all of the instructions. And I still maintain that I didn't write on the black pages. I may have added stuff to 'em, but not by any writing utensil.

Yes, I know I'm being a prick. But is there any particular reason you did not want people to mark on the black pages, or is it simple aesthetics?

Re: an announcement

I'd suggest PMing Raven. He might be down to do that, but I assume the majority of people don't access the forum through the frontpage. They either do so through a bookmark or http://www.12oz.com/forum. Or you could just create a thread in Ch0 telling everyone about it and including a link, which I can promptly close so any further discussion takes place in Untitled. Then I'd bump the Ch0 thread a few times to get people's attention.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Dec 26 2004, 09:59 PM

Oh, I read all of the instructions. And I still maintain that I didn't write on the black pages. I may have added stuff to 'em, but not by any writing utensil.

This loophole applies to me as well. Trust me, Rage, it all looks real nice. Better with people writing on the black pages, imho.

The Channel Zero thread should link to here and be stickied for a few days so we can make sure the PPA gets shown off properly.

Originally posted by discorporate@Dec 28 2004, 06:17 AM

does anyone know any good sites with information on setting up a personal dark room?

if so id greatly appreciate it, so much bullshit on the internet these days

any kinds of blueprints or plans as well...

thanks

check a local library. or bookstore. places like boarders and barnes and noble have dozens of books about this.

i have "john hedgecoe's workbook of darkroom techniques" that i got from my school library. great book.

I have a lame question for the photography minded folks here...

I own a digital camera that works great for me and I get some really good shots but the only thing I dislike about it is that there's no way of attaching it to a tri-pod. There's no little screw base type thingie at the bottom. Are there any options out there I should look into that give me the ability to mount my camera so I can take shots without having to worry about wether or not I "shaked" a little?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Joker@Dec 30 2004, 02:22 PM

I have a lame question for the photography minded folks here...

I own a digital camera that works great for me and I get some really good shots but the only thing I dislike about it is that there's no way of attaching it to a tri-pod. There's no little screw base type thingie at the bottom. Are there any options out there I should look into that give me the ability to mount my camera so I can take shots without having to worry about wether or not I "shaked" a little?

Thanks.

Joker, some cameras you can get cases for that have the thread inside that you need to attach it to the tripod. If thats not availble then your only other option is to use surfaces to rest the camera on, or you can get sorta bean bag like things to rest the camera on.