The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

random pictures from weekend trip to chicago that reallydon't show chicagoall that much.

chibuildings.jpg

My friends' hotel room was on the 30th floor of Hotel 71. We had a party and they open the window, "This window opens on the 30th floor, this is so unsafe." so needless to say I'm hanging out of the window about to drop my camera...

davidpass.jpg

"I swear, me drinking half a case of beer a night does not make me an alcoholic..."

jonluke.jpg

"Kevin, you might want to go in the bathroom, it's worth pictures..."

deskerin.jpg

erincoat.jpg

erinphone.jpg

erinbutt.jpg

cat.jpg

this is my cat.

RAGEPANTS> I'm not sure, I have work and no money. I'll hit you up on AIM or something later in the week.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega@Nov 3 2004, 10:10 PM

random pictures from weekend trip to chicago that reallydon't show chicagoall that much.

chibuildings.jpg

My friends' hotel room was on the 30th floor of Hotel 71. We had a party and they open the window, "This window opens on the 30th floor, this is so unsafe." so needless to say I'm hanging out of the window about to drop my camera...

davidpass.jpg

"I swear, me drinking half a case of beer a night does not make me an alcoholic..."

erincoat.jpg

erinphone.jpg

erinbutt.jpg

very art house and Erin is hot. I'm not a stalker I just read the picture link for her name.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Nov 4 2004, 05:18 AM

Misp, i fucking love the photos as always, but i'm curious to know, do you always develop full frame? And what do your profs have to say about that?

I always use full frame, at first most of my profs really hated it. My composition class requires you to so I just started doing everything that way. Most profs have grown to accept it because that's all I'll hand in. The only glass I don't do it for is my studio light class because the guy seriously is a douche bag, I've seen him inserted in vaginas to be cleaned, but I just cut the paper down so leave a neat black border and he's fine with that.

Most of those were for personal use, some for classes so I just printed full frame.

thanks to everyone who commented

well most of my paris flicktures didnt turn out due to my gay russian camera running out of batteries and i didnt know it, well heres the best i guess some are from venice too,still got a roll of 120 being processed though, i suck.

paris17.jpg

paris16.jpg

paris14.jpg

paris13.jpg

paris12.jpg

paris10.jpg

paris9.jpg

paris7.jpg

paris6.jpg

paris4.jpg

paris3.jpg

paris2.jpg