? ? ? I just saw The Matrix: Reloaded ? ? ?

-Rage-

Originally posted by the_gooch

tyler is just mad cause his heart throb keanu has hot steamy straight sex with trinity! tyler also expressed his intense love of the elderly and how he plans to help distribute ramen at old folks homes

go play with your new bowflex.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Actually I'm not surprised Tyler didn't like it. It seems exactly like the kind of thing he'd despise, so I won't get in his case. Everyone else gets testicle blasts to the forehead.

Scallawag, the Kid is some dude Neo saves in the Animatrix.

the agent smith thing is on point, im almost thinking he might end up lending neo a slight hand in the third one, corny as that may be, im not sure what to say if that might be the case....cause in this movie smiths and neos interactions were always tense, not in the ass whupping kinda way either.

as for the little kid, maybe he will save neo again, but wouldnt that be kinda "awww i saw that one coming by a mile cmon!!"?

How does Trinity's motorbike blow up that little building?

im assuming it was loaded up and rigged with explosive set to explode either perfectly timed or on impact. thats my obvious opinion.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Actually I'm not surprised Tyler didn't like it. It seems exactly like the kind of thing he'd despise, so I won't get in his case. Everyone else gets testicle blasts to the forehead.

Scallawag, the Kid is some dude Neo saves in the Animatrix.

wait.....you liked this movie? i havent read the last however many pages of this thread...but cmon dude, your smarter than that.... i enjoyed the first matrix. but this one was just complete garbage......overdrawn fight scenes meant to appeal to a bunch of retards (who were the ones sitting in the theatre going "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh shit boyeeeee YEAH WHAT" when neo's got a signpole in the ground and is running around in the air while holding the pole kicking agent smiths in the chest). and the whole freeway chase scene.....jesus christ it was just SO FUCKING LUCKY that the truck with a shitload of gassed up fast as hell motorcycles just happened to be going under you.

i need to stop....otherwise this will be very long.

Originally posted by yoink

im assuming it was loaded up and rigged with explosive set to explode either perfectly timed or on impact. thats my obvious opinion.

good call. my next question is about the truk scene. The Agent and Morpheus are going at it, flying all over the place, but you damn well know that if you were standing on top of a truck going at highway speeds and did three backflips in the air, you'd fly waaaaay back in to the windshield of a next truck. My friend said that it was because of their control of the gravity and what not. I guess that's the only explanation.

and I don't think there was that much of a traffic jam because the bike and the agents kept passing all the cars and were way above the speed limit. that's maybe why there were no visible pile-ups. Ducatti what!

Did I like this movie? Guess you didn't catch my first post about it in response to scallawag not liking it.

I mean, if you were looking for realism or substance-over-style, well no shit this movie sucked. I went in to be entertained with ridiculous over-the-top action scenes and have my mind fucked with in general with the theory stuff. And in those two categories, it most certainly delivered. This is sci-fi, not drama. And to compare the movie to the first one is akin to compare the actual numerals "1" and "2" to see which one is better, which is pretty pointless. The first is simpler, more elegant and fundamental, the second one is more complex, even awkward, yet it builds on the first and makes the story much more complete. As part of a trilogy, which is its purpose, this movie is amazing. As a movie by itself, which isn't its purpose, it won't hold its own very much. That said, there's a bunch of flaws and holes in it that I could point out, but in my opinion none of them are enough to make it a shitty movie.

But hey, I've recently become a complete Matrix nerd and have gone out of my way to learn all about the story... and due to that, I find the movie incredibly compelling. People who aren't as interested in the story as I am may not find the movie as good, and that's alright.

The one thing I won't tolerate is anyone claiming the movie isn't visually stunning... no matter what your taste, you gotta admit that what they achieved is impressive as fuck. Beer,

El Mamerro

the "action" because redundant and boring. i wasnt particularly looking for realism, yet i also wasnt looking to have my overall intelligence insulted by throwing a bunch of completely random crap together and then attempting to make it "ok" when the "plot" is just completely disregarded by putting in another absurd fight scene that is more a choreographed modern dance routine as opposed to fighting.

the visual effects were impressive on the level that they accomplished them. im not going to deny that. but when they are consistantly overused they become bland and just stupid.

a good friend of mine who i went with to see this movie was also highly anticipating it. he had his tickets weeks ago and was so psyched on it. yet by the end i turned to him and he just had this look of complete disgust on his face as well. haha. horrible movie.

Originally posted by the_gooch

tyler is just mad cause his heart throb keanu has hot steamy straight sex with trinity! tyler also expressed his intense love of the elderly and how he plans to help distribute ramen at old folks homes

This is funny...he once asked me to volunteer and hand out Ramen to old people...I thought it was strange....I then servered all communications with him

I fell asleep when I went to see it.

The parts that I did see though were kick-fucking-ass and gave me the impression that this one was much sexier than the first. Then again, I had no idea what was going on. That guys wife was beautiful. The one who led them to the key man.

I'm going to have to spend another $15 to fund out what the fuck I missed.

this movie pretty much boils down to a few things....

1. some dope fighting

2. neo and trinity making out

3. neo and trinity making out some more

4. neo and trinity making LoOOOoVE.

5. ....and a mawfawkin shitty ending.

I HATE TRILOGIES!

Guest willy.wonka

i have a theory that they are either still in the matrix when they are in the real world, or neo has just gone super human.they have destrotey zion 6 times before

I just came back from seeing it again...

I'm sorry detractors, but this movie is fucking awesome beyond words. Eeven better the second time around (stuff makes more sense, dragged out scenes seem a lot shorter). I'm definitely gonna watch it one more time in the theaters for final clear-ups (I have only one thing I'm confused about now, everything else made total sense), and then one last time when it comes out on IMAX. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I just came back from seeing it again...

Even better the second time around (stuff makes more sense, dragged out scenes seem a lot shorter).

Sing it brother! :cool:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

im gonna watch it again on IMAX, how sick will that be! i doubt there will be a line for it. should be ill.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

yet i also wasnt looking to have my overall intelligence insulted by throwing a bunch of completely random crap together

your intelligence would not be as easily insulted if you were to use it more often.

:insert neo's hallway finger hit to agent smith throat, matrix one:

hmmm dont read if u haven seen matrix ok!

ok the guy at the end unconcious across from neo is agent smith!!!!!!!

remember he goes through the phone line!!!!!!!im not sure if its a matrix inside a mtrix but its wierd.

The whole rebuilding zion thing is confusing. Everything is dif. in the past 6 matrixes trinity has died and neo has started over so the human race wouldnt die!!!!!!!!!!!! But neo did opposite this time to save trinity.

about the whole stopping the sentinals........not sure. maybe since neo is an anomoly. He can stop them becuase he can do.............damn this confusin. WHY did that archtect guy talk so damn fast!!!!!

im pretty sure theyre in the real world......cuz he talk about destroying zion and shortly human race................ damnnit i wish i payed more attention to the story line and not the fight scene.......not really

oh yea oracle is a program used to get rid of the one.........oii confusin:confused: :confused:

<<<<<<<SPOILERS>>>>>>>

My opinion:

Yeah, the dude on the table is Smith. However, he looks an awful lot like

Seifer... maybe his brother or something. ALSO..... I have a question

regarding Naobi... ...and whether or not she is dead. I saw Soren's ship get bombed and their bodies go limp, but... I don't know if I saw her ship go. All I remember is her blowin the power

plant, and that's it. I've had arguments with 3 friends over this....

someone help please...

Highlight that if you've seen the movie.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by S@T@N

[b

Yeah, the dude on the table is Smith. However, he looks an awful lot like

Seifer... maybe his brother or something. ALSO..... I have a question

regarding Naobi... ...and whether or not she is dead. I saw Soren's ship get bombed and their bodies go limp, but... I don't know if I saw her ship go. All I remember is her blowin the power

plant, and that's it. I've had arguments with 3 friends over this....

someone help please...

[/b]

at this point i dont care if i spoil it for anyone so,

why would it be cyphers brother? like i said before, the characters name is Bane, but he has been taken over by A.Smith. who is trying to kill Neo in the real world where he has to be more careful because he doesnt have his powers there. Niobe does not die, its her ship that picks them all up.

Shes in the cast for Matrix 3 in fact. Other cast:

Monica Bellucci .... Persephone

Daniel Bernhardt .... Agent Johnson

Nona M. Gaye .... Zee (as Nona Gaye)

Nathaniel Lees .... Mifune

Harry J. Lennix .... Lock

Matt McColm .... Agent Thompson

Carrie-Anne Moss .... Trinity

Sing Ngai .... Seraph (as Collin Chou)

Harold Perrineau Jr. .... Link

Jada Pinkett Smith .... Niobe

Adrian Rayment .... Twin #2