? ? ? I just saw The Matrix: Reloaded ? ? ?

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got tickets a bit ago. It's not hat I'm all hyped to see it. Bloody hell what else am I gonna do . Anyway, I never saw the first one completely. I don't know I've tried to watch it a few times but I get restless and stop so I just don't give a fuck. Thug is I. The theatre will probably be full and sometimes that kills the movie. A bunch of smartasses say unfunny things. And it's like damn shutup I hate your laugh.

copy&paste from the other thread...

its 2:38 est am.. i just got back from 'the matrix reloaded'.

scallawag.. you make a couple good points but alls i gotta say is holy fuck. you're way off. if you don't get it, you were not meant to get it...

sure there were a couple of parts where it lagged a bit but I just witnessed history being made.

fight scenes were amazing.. the "virtual cinematography" blows the socks off your fuckin feet.. its deep too. i need to see it again.

the twins... the architect... the "virtual orgasm"... the french guy... Mr. Smith..

whoa... upgrades...

Guest im not witty

enjoyed it thoroughly. i was concerned but it had me convinced. and yes there is a preview after the credits. but shit, the credits are exceptionally long, and the preview is short. but still, amazing movie.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The preview for Revolutions was a complete cocktease, but it looked badass. However, after witnessing over two hours of the most visually stunning spectacle my eyes have ever seen, the impact of that trailer was definitely lessened. It was all basically quick cuts of different scenes, the only one they showed a little more of was a final showdown between Neo and Agent Smith in the rain, and it looks absolutely insane.

I just can't even fathom how they can possibly ramp up the ante for the next one. I mean, the visuals and overall impact of this one aren't twice as better as the first Matrix, they're several orders of magnitude better. They claim the next one is gonna do the same to Reloaded, and I just can't see it happening very well, especially since both were shot at the same time. At least Reloaded had a few years to prepare superior visuals to the first one, which isn't the case here.

I'm currently staring at something that's sitting on a silver platter on my desk. It was given to me last night by a large movie screen, which nonchalantly uttered "Mamerro, here is your ass", as it was handed over.

Originally posted by dELiSs

I just got tickets a bit ago. It's not hat I'm all hyped to see it. Bloody hell what else am I gonna do . Anyway, I never saw the first one completely. I don't know I've tried to watch it a few times but I get restless and stop so I just don't give a fuck. Thug is I. The theatre will probably be full and sometimes that kills the movie. A bunch of smartasses say unfunny things. And it's like damn shutup I hate your laugh.

midday showings

matinee

pull the absolut for you.

Archived