Europeans on American steel

skrib139

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no one is showing anyone anything since none of this stuff gets seen. don't tell me about how euro trash oner's train rolled out of the layup unbuffed for one day... no one saw it. go on the new york city thread and ask real new york city writers if they have ever seen any of this stuff. no one has. i'd rather do an interstate highway that will be seen by every writer in the state than a panel that even if it runs for a day will be seen by no writers. the only euro writer who ever came to nyc and created any kind of buzz was oclock, because he bombed streets.

i don't care if you want to do real trains until the cows come home. in fact, i'll be the first to say the euro writers overall are more dedicated to what they consider to be the ideals of graffiti than most american writers are. BUT IF THINK YOU ARE SHOWING UP AMERICAN WRITERS BY DOING TRAINS THAT NO ONE SEES AND THEN DISAPEARING ACROSS THE OCEAN, YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN.

Werd, as much as painting NYC trains good for you. Hit streets and see whats really good. I mean respect for painting a train most anyone who does deserves props but your not showing anyone up. But trust me there is a lot of security just unorganized but still alot...

Originally posted by worldoflies

go on the new york city thread and ask real new york city writers if they have ever seen any of this stuff. no one has. i'd rather do an interstate highway that will be seen by every writer in the state than a panel that even if it runs for a day will be seen by no writers.

:lol: Your attitude stinks. People like you is why no trains get painted in NYC. So if you're one of the "real new york city writers" as you put it, then you don't paint trains??!!! If you were a "real new york writer" then you should know whats being done on the transit of your city.

Originally posted by rmainaimless

Shit dog.. you Euro fags got it so easy man- that lay up looks so chill... you can just walk in there in the fuckin' day time.. an' with that Montana shit you got!!! I need to visit New York man .... this summer I'm coming I swear nigga!!!! ;)

Can Someone link the SDK NYC subs from the WUFCSDK thread... they belong here!!! Can't wait to be in New York.

do you know why they look so chill?? ITS CUZ THEY ARE SCRAP TRAINS YA FUCKING DUMASS

Originally posted by cracka

do you know why they look so chill?? ITS CUZ THEY ARE SCRAP TRAINS YA FUCKING DUMASS

The sarcasm of that comment was obviously lost on you!... Anyway what makes you say it's scrap? The lights seem to be on inside the train.... Anyway someone who paints steel in NYC can propbably prove me wrong...??

you euro fags are comical.

who posted that ancient neon piece.

that kid got caught in america you fools.

but i thought shit was so easy and chill over here.

trains dont run in american cause they clean shit immediately in every city that has a transit system. we dont have the gunless tolerant authorities that you chaps have.

im not even getting into this again

go take a bath and brush your teeth you nasty fuckers!

Originally posted by The Pope

trains dont run in american cause they clean shit immediately in every city that has a transit system. we dont have the gunless tolerant authorities that you chaps have.

fucking amen to that shit ...

trains run in the US, i've seen them with my own eyes on numerous occasions, i've seen them run in canada too.

with summer upon us certain metropolitan areas are brimming with euro tourists riding the train and painting layups they pass. it's nothing new.

Ignorance is rife in the U.S eh!! Have you been to Europe?? By the sounds of it you ain`t and obviously not painted here either!!! you never seen an NYC clean run?? well you more dumb than I first thought!

Secondly "gunless" you been Rome?? them cunts shoot at you!! ask t.t..

And fuck all runs here either!! "bath and brush your teeth" eh???

Guest sneak

laughing at you, not with you!

:lol:

Archived