Europeans on American steel

skrib139

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Von schnabel

Heh i found a site wich listed the sice..it might be old and its in swedish.

My orgional sourze was an old bomber(ithink) and since the diffrence is so small maybe london added a couple of stations..So maybe youre right..london probably is bigger now.

http://w1.857.telia.com/~u85707614/docs/world.htm

Plac. Stad Längd (km) Plac. Stad Längd (km)

1. New York 398

2. London 391

3. Moskva 260

4. Paris 201

5. Mexico city 200

6. Chicago 173

7. Tokyo 170

8. Rein-Ruhr (Ty) 164

9. Washington 144

10. Berlin 142

11. Söul 131

12. Madrid 127

13. STOCKHOLM 110

14. Osaka 106

15. S:t Petersburg 102

16. Hamburg 101

17. Singapore 83

18. München 81

19. Hongkong 77

20. Nagoya (Japan) 76

Thats probably a few years old, before the construction of the DLR and the extension of the Jubilee line.....

Originally posted by Europe

In your face NYC!

Stuff DOES run... If its done right...

do i detect a little hatefull anymosity?..........

of course ,, only the toys dont kno how to "do it right"

fr the record that fusion damet whole car is pulling out ofd and endstation overnite layup ,, it may have ran , as things do from that spot,,, but in that flick its parked fresh out the layup in a station where workers get payed overtime wen they have to buff graffiti,, fresh car ,, fresh thread...any flicks of the ven wholecars from the early90s out there??

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by michealnight

do i detect a little hatefull anymosity?..........

of course ,, only the toys dont kno how to "do it right"

fr the record that fusion damet whole car is pulling out ofd and endstation overnite layup ,, it may have ran , as things do from that spot,,, but in that flick its parked fresh out the layup in a station where workers get payed overtime wen they have to buff graffiti,, fresh car ,, fresh thread...any flicks of the ven wholecars from the early90s out there??

No animosity, just pointing out that the often used excuse "pieced trains doesnt run" is bullshit. That wholecar is in traffic, in peoples faces! It might not run for long, but it is running! And thats the point that has been made time and time again, alot of euro-systems have a no-graffiti tolerance that are just as hard or harder than NYC, but people still smash the shit daily without complaining, hiding flicks or coming up with lame excuses.

I would like to see the Ven wholecars too, but they wouldnt belong in this Europeans on American Steel thread.

word to big bird....believe me i agree.... and im from ny ... that car has to pull out the lay up onto the station , which is the last stop ,, where it is then buffed, on the platform ,occasionally it will slip through if your lucky though , just droppin some knowledge.... touchy touchy! ha ha ha............

Guest Sir Doodles

That Neon is on some early 1990's type shit! Tre-cool!

Bump for The Fantastic Partners......Worldwide!!!!

We create a mental atmosphere.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived