Europeans on American steel

skrib139

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all I asked for is a few flixs of Americans who have painted the underground.....EVER?

I aint taking the piss I just never seen or herd of it im sure that yanks must have done something over here in the last 20 years but ive neva seen nothing in my time.

its not a competition cause europe is just carrying on where america left off....and statred painting freights:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by alfred

all I asked for is a few flixs of Americans who have painted the underground.....EVER?

I aint taking the piss I just never seen or herd of it im sure that yanks must have done something over here in the last 20 years but ive neva seen nothing in my time.

its not a competition cause europe is just carrying on where america left off....and statred painting freights:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.bombingscience.com/shop/image/magazines/book-allcity-1.jpg'>

a yank on a northern line...im sure theres been a few more...

AMERICANS ON AMERICAN CLEANS

Originally posted by southrngent

:tongue: as a writer that lives in america and has been to europe and hit cleans, there is no way that the 2 places can be compared. The cleans we did lasted only like 3 days, fuck 3 days. Cleans in america may not even last that long, fuck that waste of time and paint. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p50687b9d329b825a057de87b986301bd/fb7acb1e.jpg'>

In-service

Guest schick1

sweet.....yo ive hit cleans in europe and the us, subways and commuters, and ill put it like this except for the tube, paris subway, and those trains in germany, and maybe a few yards here or there, i can honestly say that hitting euro cleans is about as hard as painting a hot freight spots with my city limits. so that shit is not as impressive to me. HOWEVER euro writers are down as fuck and have a great mentality. cleans in the us run for a half hour if your lucky. and flicking that shit isnt easy either so. not to mention that no where near as many americans paint cleans. but the ones who do are no doubt some of the most dedicated writers in the world. so cant we all just get along?

• 1 month later...
Guest imported_sofarok

Two Swedish tourists on a graffiti-writing jaunt in New York have been busted for spray-painting their tags in three boroughs, police said Wednesday.

The suspects, xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx, 22, and xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx, 25, at first refused to speak with Vandals Unit police officers.

"We don't talk to the Vandals Unit," they said, apparently having read Web sites for graffiti scribblers that discuss the NYPD unit's concentrated efforts to curb the practice, police sources said.

With that, the suspects were told police would have to bring in federal authorities. Police didn't quite do as they warned, but they did convince the suspects of the fiction that the two Vandals Unit cops brought in to question them were from the Department of Homeland Security and the immigration bureau, sources said.

At that point, police said, the suspects confessed to spray-painting their tags — xxxxx for xxxxxx and xxxx for xxxxxxx— as well as other tags used by friends back home, on trains at two subway yards in the Bronx and one in Queens.

They also allegedly defaced a Bedford-Stuyvesant building where they had been staying with a friend who'd corresponded with them over the Internet.

The suspects were arrested Nov. 19 when a witness called police after seeing them at the Concourse Maintenance Shop in the Bronx.

The suspects later admitted to defacing trains at the Dyer Avenue Lay-up and the Corona Maintenance Shop, police said.

When xxxxxxx and xxxxxxxx were arrested, they had spray paint in their back packs, police said.

They told officers they had traveled to the city 10 days earlier and had learned on the Internet about graffiti taggers who come to the city to leave their tags — an accomplishment that typically wins them wide praise in their circles.

By Wednesday, the suspects, arrested on graffiti and criminal mischief charges, had pleaded guilty in the Bronx to criminal mischief.

Police said the suspects had been ordered to pay New York City transit $1,300 in restitution.

The cases against them in Brooklyn and Queens were still pending.

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA.keep your euro crap in berlin.we dont like your poo on our walls/trains....whatever.it sucks.your ugly shit dont belong here.nor do you.dont heat our spots out with your your no style retarded looking letters.i hope all you communists get popped when you come here.ill tell you somthin else...you dont get respect from us,so therefor the only reason you do it is so your goofy talkin freinds back home in their yugo drive around praising you.BEAT IT YOU slavic pig FUCKS........p.s. "the kill" swedish for pulling cardz.

Originally posted by the kill

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA.keep your euro crap in berlin.we dont like your poo on our walls/trains....whatever.it sucks.your ugly shit dont belong here.nor do you.dont heat our spots out with your your no style retarded looking letters.i hope all you communists get popped when you come here.ill tell you somthin else...you dont get respect from us,so therefor the only reason you do it is so your goofy talkin freinds back home in their yugo drive around praising you.BEAT IT YOU slavic pig FUCKS........p.s. "the kill" swedish for pulling cardz.

A new month, a new anti European quote.... :lol:

yeh blah blah blah, whatever. stop whinging... the reason people do it is to show pussys like you how its done... "heat your spots" haha, yeh. ill bet you never even been to a sub yard anyway, and your respect is worthless anyhow... go bump some freights you fat burger munching prick

It`s lucky for you we didn`t stay out of America othrwise it wouldn`t exist today..

Why do you hate so much?

You really are an idiot aren't you yanky? Stick those sterotypical views up your ass. You just don't like it because they shit all over you and your shit graff achievements. Now go eat a Taco Bellend or summin you pussy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by se_FOUR

It`s lucky for you we didn`t stay out of America othrwise it wouldn`t exist today..

Why do you hate so much?

good point..and im an american....this guy seems to make a lot of sense- plus i hear hes good people from one of my good friends herei n the states.

Originally posted by se_FOUR

Why do you hate so much?

There were alredy inhabitants in America before the Europeans you fucking Nazi. Thats the most racist comment I've ever heard on this site,. What do you think that the indians were inferior? That they didn't count as humans? You remind me of those conservative republicans (Bush's people) in the U.S. You better hope I don't catch the likes of you anywhere near an American train yard.

Originally posted by SenorSeven

good point..and im an american....this guy seems to make a lot of sense- plus i hear hes good people from one of my good friends herei n the states.

You agree with this idiot. Its American's like you that give us a bad name, and by the way Cristopher Colombus didn't discover shit, the indians discovered it a couple thousand years before him so he was late on it. And by the way London and NYC are incomparable for one simple reason: how many European writers come to NYC as apposed to how many American writers go to London. If more U.S. writers visited London I'm sure there would be a lot more hits.

Originally posted by Tommy Url

There were alredy inhabitants in America before the Europeans you fucking Nazi. Thats the most racist comment I've ever heard on this site,. What do you think that the indians were inferior? That they didn't count as humans? You remind me of those conservative republicans (Bush's people) in the U.S. You better hope I don't catch the likes of you anywhere near an American train yard.

Eh?? Your putting wors in my mouth mate, read what I said and take a deep breath and relax, my comment wasn`t rascist it`s fact..America wouldn`t have "existed" as America, you think the Indians named your country you twat.

And as for you catching me in one of your train yards, bring it..I`ll be in NY early next year mail me and i`m sure we can sort something out..

Archived