Europeans on American steel

skrib139

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tommy Url@Dec 2 2003, 10:01 AM

Originally posted by Pinup

You're right, Columbus didn't discover shit. Amerigo Vespucci did, hence the name. And no, the Indians didn't "discover" America, they just happened to install there when earth was still somwhat Pangea and humans switched from nomad to sedentery lifestyles. Indians didn't barge in with boats thousands of years ago and said "ok, and New York will go here" . The British did that.

The way I see it is that those that control the present control history. Society doesn't want to except that inhabitants of Asia did travel to the "Americas" on boats thousands of years ago, and these soon to be americans (America meaning everything from Canada to Chile) traveled to and from Africa thousands of years ago. This is proven by ancient artifacts found in Africa that were made with wood from trees found only in South America. And regardless when it comes down to it no one knows who was the first European to make it to "America" theres a lot of evidence to prove that the vikings made it to "America" a long time ago. As far as you guys painting New York thats fine because NYC is easy and to the europeans its cool, but to me NYC subs aren't all that, I rather paint a Chicago sub before NYC there much harder to do and present more adventure. Outside of NYC guys gotta watch their back.

actually im sure it was the ancient aborigenese that made it 1st to the americas, look it up.

on the other note this discussion except for the migratory part is pretty much pointless. :yuck:

• 3 years later...

Archived