Europeans on American steel

skrib139

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tommy Url

New York isn't the capitol of the U.S. either and the truth is that half the writers I met in Europe had traveled to New York, I don't know to many U.S. writers that have traveled to london. Anyway, I share Europes opinion fuck this bitchering i mean bickering, lets talk about hooking up and going interrailing in both continents.

and by the way:

http://www.gix.homelinux.org/~invisible/issue2/75.jpg'>

is this the infamous 4 yard cuz if it is, mad props to the euro writers that dared go into that place. The 4 yard is one of those yards with a very bad set up, if you get spotted you would probably have to run directly pass workers to get out. Then again it could be Utica ave lay-up which is a get over.

well if you look in the window of the train it says utica, brooklyn so its probably utica. and its on the 4s as well, are you sure utica ave layup is not the 4 yard:confused:

Originally posted by NOTTS1

well if you look in the window of the train it says utica, brooklyn so its probably utica. and its on the 4s as well, are you sure utica ave layup is not the 4 yard:confused:

1. destination tags are not always accurate to where the train is standing

2. utica=brooklyn....4 yard=bronx

have fun bickering.

Originally posted by skrib139

naming yards on the net doesnt make you cool son....

AND LISTEN YOU STUPID FUCK. LONDON IS THE CAPITAL OF ENGLAND. ENGLAND. NOT EUROPE, THATS WHAT IM SAYING.... STOP GENERALISING.

I tried to bring up a diferent topic (4 yard) but you guys want to continue your personalistic insults (naming yards on the net doesnt make you cool son....) chatting over the internet isn't about being cool and its not like I'm blowing up spots cuz everyone has info about NYC yards.

Lets see who's the stupid fuck, when I stated:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And by the way London and NYC are incomparable for one simple reason: how many European writers come to NYC as apposed to how many American writers go to London. If more U.S. writers visited London I'm sure there would be a lot more hits.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you responded: london isnt the capital of europe mate....

and they are comparable... id say more new yorkers come to london than vice versa....

What did you mean with London isn't the capitol of Europe? This doesn't make any sense. Don't most you guys agree? I think you were inferring that NYC was the capitol of the U.S. DUUUUUUMMMMBB BIIIIIITCH. you don't have any reasoning skills.

And by the way London and NYC are incomparable for one simple reason: how many European writers come to NYC as apposed to how many American writers go to London. If more U.S. writers visited London I'm sure there would be a lot more hits.

you responded: london isnt the capital of europe mate....

and they are comparable... id say more new yorkers come to london than vice versa....

What did you mean with London isn't the capitol of Europe? This doesn't make any sense. Don't most you guys agree? I think you were inferring that NYC was the capitol of the U.S. DUUUUUUMMMMBB BIIIIIITCH. you don't have any reasoning skills.

the point i was actually making is that you were talking as if europe was one country you spastic....

Originally posted by Europe

^^

Some people are painting for their own enjoyment, not to hype their continent...

where i live, new jersey usa, cleans get painted constantly, but there is a culture of secrecy that has built up about it... so that for a writers to reveal any information at all publically, including flicks is considered borderline snitching. obviously, europeans do more, but a lot more is being done in certain parts of the US than you could ever know unless you are a close, trusted associate of the people who are doing it. writers here sometimes even buff their own peices after flicking to avoid leaving evidence.

Originally posted by Aqualung

where i live, new jersey usa, cleans get painted constantly, but there is a culture of secrecy that has built up about it... so that for a writers to reveal any information at all publically, including flicks is considered borderline snitching. obviously, europeans do more, but a lot more is being done in certain parts of the US than you could ever know unless you are a close, trusted associate of the people who are doing it. writers here sometimes even buff their own peices after flicking to avoid leaving evidence.

if i spent enough time getting into a yard, painted then fuck buffing your own piece let them buff it, theres always going to be evidence anyway theres still something on the train, unless he uses the actual buff which i doubt.:o

Originally posted by Aqualung

where i live, new jersey usa, cleans get painted constantly, but there is a culture of secrecy that has......... .....writers here sometimes even buff their own peices after flicking to avoid leaving evidence.

Buffing their own pieces thats absurd. I've heard of NYC writers doing this also, but I think it defies the purpose of doing them in the first place and besides thats more time that has to be spent in the yard which raises the chances of getting caught. I much rather paint and bounce, cross my fingers and hope to see it running around the next day, even if it only runs for a couple of hours or days. We Americans need to learn to be more optimistic and take control of our destiny. We should not expect the rail companies to let trains run, we should leave them no choice and make our shit run.

im pretty sure that by "BUFFING" THAT KID MEANT SCRIBBLING OUT THE PIECE OR TAKING OUT THE OUTLINE LEAVING IT ILLEGIBLE BY AUTHORITIES,,,AFTER TAKING THE FLIK,NOT TAKING CLEANING SOLUTIONAND WASHING THE TRAIN YOU ASSHOLES!!!,,IVE HEARD OF THIS IN EURO AND IN THE US BY WRITERS WHO ARE HOT...

Originally posted by michealnight

im pretty sure that by "BUFFING" THAT KID MEANT SCRIBBLING OUT THE PIECE OR TAKING OUT THE OUTLINE LEAVING IT ILLEGIBLE BY AUTHORITIES,,,AFTER TAKING THE FLIK,NOT TAKING CLEANING SOLUTIONAND WASHING THE TRAIN YOU ASSHOLES!!!,,IVE HEARD OF THIS IN EURO AND IN THE US BY WRITERS WHO ARE HOT...

i would rather not paint the train if i had to cross my own piece out, if its to hot, every persistent train writer is hot just rock a diffrent name. fuck crossing yourself out.:hatred: :hatred:

nah it's not, yes once you've been done you'll probably change your tag, but I know from experience you will always want to put up your original tag, and if you ain't rago, then what better way than to do your panel and then make it illegible to bt's.

But if that kid ment actual buffing, then i'll shut up, cos that's the most fassy shit I ever heard, the whole point of steel is to terrorise the system

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by skrib139

LONDON IS THE CAPITAL OF ENGLAND.

Just to add fuel to the fire: it's the capital of Britain.

More photos anyone?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived