Europeans on American steel

skrib139

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by de la cruz

go damn i wish we had such an easy system over in europe...it would get demolished. shame all new york writers are such pussies these days. usa is all about image...just check the latest edition of mass (cr)appeal......full off TOYS......fuck america...try and compete and get laughed at you plastic mother fuckers.

You don't know what your talking about. There are american writers that smash clean trains just as much as any euro writer, but to know about that you would have to be in the mix and have connects instead of spending your euros on bullshit magz and sitting in your small cottage in Northern UK or wherever. PPSSSSIITTZZ

And by the way, these Dutch writers aren't the first to hit LA's subway, and to be honest it looked better without that piece on it. If your going to paint something make it look good or don't paint at all. You guys should check the FUCK MTA end to end done on the LA subway by GKae and them, way before that ugly JWN shit, what did they outline with silver? Hahahahahehehe

Originally posted by Tommy Url

to be honest it looked better without that piece on it

A pannel is a pannel.... damage is damage.

If your going to paint something make it look good or don't paint at all

I agree to some extent, but it is all subjective. Personally, I would be inspired if I saw those pannels running on my "clean" system.

You guys should check the FUCK MTA end to end done on the LA subway by GKae and them

Fancy posting it up for us? Ive never been to LA, so funnily enough I didnt manage to get running shots...

that ugly JWN shit

As you appear so confident that you could do better, I am bound to assume that you actually HAVE done better. So, let's see your running flicks.... Nice one!

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Cheerleader

Unfortunately that is just in life in genral all over the globe. I know writers that don't know what is going on in the other side of thier city! . Just seems some people are naturally interested in learning and gaining knowledge and others aren't.

Well said. But it is equally easy to get caught up in petty arguments over the internet and in aquiring historical knowledge on an international scale whilst losing touch of what is going on at your local level.

Just because Cope2 from Scunthorpe has never heard of his (in)famous namesake, does not mean that he isn't putting in the effort locally, going out there and getting his name up. Whereas, you might know the names, aliases, birth places, affiliations and other miscellaneous trivia about every writer since Stay High 149, whilst neglecting to get your own name up.

Neither is right or wrong. I personally enjoy collecting little historical facts about the sub-culture and the people there-in, and nowadays I am much less inclined to get my own name out and about, so I can see things from both ends of the scale...

I think that was a long way of saying:

Just seems some people are naturally interested in learning and gaining knowledge and others aren't.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by freeque

Well said. But it is equally easy to get caught up in petty arguments over the internet and in aquiring historical knowledge on an international scale whilst losing touch of what is going on at your local level.

Is that directed towards me?? I'm curious is all.

Is that directed towards me?? I'm curious is all.

Haha, you nutter! Course not... just a general observation that not everyone is interested (as we both are) in learning about the sub-culture. They just want to get on and vandalize...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by phels

some of you americans keep saying you do paint passengers you just have to be 'in the mix' to see it. well PLEASE post some up, the rest of the world would love to see it and your starting to look stupid by not backing up your claims.

Well, if I post flicks then this wouldn't be the "europeans on american steel" thread would it ? You kind a STUPID there. hahahahehehehihihi

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

why would u think the sdk wc's are on scraps???

if you knew anything about that crew you would know they would not come to nyc to shame themselves out doing scrap trains!

Hey ivo, you still got those flicks of Neaz on NY clean trains?

:tongue: This goes out to the de la fag guy. as a writer that lives in america and has been to europe and hit cleans, there is no way that the 2 places can be compared. The cleans we did lasted only like 3 days, fuck 3 days. Cleans in america may not even last that long, fuck that waste of time and paint. I understand that euro freights stay out of the way of the masses. I have seen it and heard it from many euros alike. In north america the freight system runs on and across every intersection from every lil bullshit hicktown to every major disease infected city. Most freights dont just run for 3 days or 3 years but until the rusto fades away. At least me and the euros can agree on 1 thing, no war, for no reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived