· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i wanted to let you guys know of a website called songkick.com

it basically is a free account that you basically runs your itunes for band names

if there are shows in your area it will automatically send you an email letting you location and time

i have gone to shows i wouldnt normally have heard about because its not like i search the local newspaper weekly. just fyi

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

no problem.

i understand, i didn't take stealing music seriously as a hobby until about 3 years ago. use firefox get Down Them ALL and Skipscreen and use filestube.com and 7zip and you'll have the music collection you've always dreamed of, as long as you don't dream about a big gay pile of vinyl...

no problem.

i understand, i didn't take stealing music seriously as a hobby until about 3 years ago. use firefox get Down Them ALL and Skipscreen and use filestube.com and 7zip and you'll have the music collection you've always dreamed of, as long as you don't dream about a big gay pile of vinyl...

well 4 or 5 times my itunes library got deleted and i use internet at work because i can't steal it from my neighbors anymore but i'm gonna steal the internet from someone sometime and do all of that. but for now, yes my big gay vinyl collection is keeping me warm at night.