· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just myspaced them and they're fucking awful.

i was gonna go into some rant about how its unfortunate that 'bro' gets thrown into hardcore descriptions too often, but then i heard how fucking annoying this guys voice is and stopped caring. i don't listen to hardcore for a reason..

so I never go to bullshit family get togethers

the one time I say fuck and decide to rsvp to a wedding

cro-mags decides to come to chicago for a free show.

the free part is actually a bummer to me because that means you would need to get there extra early and then sit through a bunch of opening acts. from 4pm -7pm

I don't think I can go to a wedding - skip the reception- then jet across town to get into a most likely packed venue.

very split on this.

Been listening to these dudes a lot lately

Along with...

Backtrack

Rotting Out

Holding On (found a link of them on this thread a couple of years ago, shit will never get old)

One 4 One

Kill Your Idols

Wolfbrigade

Mob 47

DS-13 (again, whoever uploaded their shit on here... you're the shit)

Extreme Noise Terror

Amebix

Anti Cimex

Dystopia

Not gonna front, I've had my share of 'beatdown' and 'bro' bands, but the shit I listed above is what appeals to me more these days.

Been listening to these dudes a lot lately

Along with...

Backtrack

Rotting Out

Holding On (found a link of them on this thread a couple of years ago, shit will never get old)

One 4 One

Kill Your Idols

Wolfbrigade

Mob 47

DS-13 (again, whoever uploaded their shit on here... you're the shit)

Extreme Noise Terror

Amebix

Anti Cimex

Dystopia

Not gonna front, I've had my share of 'beatdown' and 'bro' bands, but the shit I listed above is what appeals to me more these days.

Holding On rules so hard

BEST BAND EAST COAST RIPPERS

disclose+no+fucker+noise+not+music.jpg

folder.jpg

no fuckers new band herpes is goin to be the next boss hog you fuckin wait

spend loud night to these fuckers

Herpes was the hardest band at punkz piknik

Yooo whats good with that NoFucker show. You zoomin to it?

And listen to

tragedy.total.hi.jpg

Just got this shirt for 8 smacks

Herpes was the hardest band at punkz piknik

Yooo whats good with that NoFucker show. You zoomin to it?

i dunno that shows on the 26th and the gas chamber herpes show in cuse is on the 21st so depending on rides i'll prolly make it to the gas chamber show. if we get enough heads for gas loot i can get a car to drive i'm sure.

i got that tragedy/totalitar split when Armageddon put it out at pointless fest. i was pretty high and looked it over for a while and then bought it and there was a huge mass out smelly kids waiting behind me to grab it. i had to fight/swim my way out of the crowd. put that was pretty good, not as good as the dropdead/totalitar split imo.

i saw one of the most epic fights of my life when i saw pisschrist. that band rips, the singer broke the fight up. it was between 2 dudes with heavy metal in there nick names.

just got back from youth of today / misfits

what a load of shit. yot was only given a 30 minute set ( they were awesome )

fucking rock star danzig took like 1 hour and 30 minutes to set up only to play bullshit danzig songs

from his 3rd and 4th album. metal head loved it

he was terrible sounded like shit

they played like 4-5 samhain songs. besides a few songs that sucked as well

then they played a measly 5 misfits songs that i enjoyed but then they switched back to danzig and

started playing bullshit again.

i got into at least 3 shoving matches with metal heads that were way too bro-dog for their own good

some dude tried to trip me while i was leaving then tried to trip my wife.

fuck danzig if it comes through don't waste your time

hope that yot headlines a small show so you can skip the metal shit

• Like 1

It's really no different than people collecting anything, be it comic books, vinyl, baseball cards, figurines, whatever. The only difference is that you can listen to vinyl. Plus, buying vinyl is nice if you go to shows, since it's a cheap way to help support touring bands. I was having fun with it for a while, but then I was too broke to keep up with my ebay shopping habits. That was almost 2 years ago, and I've only bought a few records since, when seeing bands live. If you're actually serious about it, it's a gigantic money sink. If you're just buying records here and there, it's a relatively cheap habit, especially since the bulk of punk shit is on 7".