· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats bullshit. the only reason its a gimmick to people is because before they found out that kids were still into records, they only knew of them as those crazy spinny things me-ma's was playing in between listening to the talkies.

shits nothing news. cds are like tiny records except i tend to break those like the dickens. i can understand someone scratching a cd i own but if they scratched one of my records i would fuck them up. i used to buy a ton of vinyl but i'm about to sell off a decent amount of shit i just don't listen to anymore. i pretty much only buy records i really really want now.

Vinyl is cool. But I'd rather buy shirts, hoodies, and shit like that to support the bands. Im not much of a recordfiend but I do buy vinyls here and there, mostly just my 'favorite-albums-at-the-time' joints... shit happens about maybe 2-3 times a month, which I think isn't bad.

BUT EYO SON, PEEP DA NU SUBURBAN SCUM JOINT DOE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfQSxxFSXJM

And I know some of you older heads might just scoff over this, but give it a chance. At least it's not the usual br0-ass beatdown bullcrap, so you might find it tolerable.

edit:: Speaking of vinyl, I just recieved Stigmata by Skitsystem in the mail about a week ago. Any of you into euro d-beat/crust shit should appreciate this... or not, whatever, I dont care.

Vinyl is cool. But I'd rather buy shirts, hoodies, and shit like that to support the bands. Im not much of a recordfiend but I do buy vinyls here and there, mostly just my 'favorite-albums-at-the-time' joints... shit happens about maybe 2-3 times a month, which I think isn't bad.

BUT EYO SON, PEEP DA NU SUBURBAN SCUM JOINT DOE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfQSxxFSXJM

And I know some of you older heads might just scoff over this, but give it a chance. At least it's not the usual br0-ass beatdown bullcrap, so you might find it tolerable.

edit:: Speaking of vinyl, I just recieved Stigmata by Skitsystem in the mail about a week ago. Any of you into euro d-beat/crust shit should appreciate this... or not, whatever, I dont care.

There's a sonny round these parts lookin to sell the very same LP for 6 dowers. I want it bad. Skitsystem and Systemskifte rules

i just read a few pages and most of you listen to dont know what hardcore is... 99% of the bands mentioned are from different post-core movements. an seeing unearth named 10000000 times is making me sick. they were almost hc when they were .04. now they are a freeking new metal act, and hopesfall had one good album and that was not hardcore. i dont think i seen one person mention dys mdc or integrity, slapshot, sam black church is kind of a stretch, the exploited, in cold blood, piecemeal, converge, stomp box, 6l6, tree, murphys law, madball, snap case, 25 ta life, to many gods first ep was industrial/hc, bad brains was the most important of all, circle jerks group sex album was important ummm neurosis took us from old scchool to new and beyond, throw down, minor threat, greg ginn, misfits earth ad album, ramallah is the new way..... gasket from lynn ma.....

i'm pretty sure every single one of those bands has been mentioned at least dozen times.

and unearth is fucking awesome. they never meant to be a hardcore band. they were metalcore from the first EP, and now they're metal. not nu-metal.

you're trying to be an elite hardcore kid, but then you throw fucking THROWDOWN on your list? fucking serious kid?

bro you wanna talk to me about hardcore bro? post faggot movements bro. converge isn't even from NYC and you wanna talk about hardcorn?

dys....mdc.....integrity. all mentioned a bunch but if your already being one of those every band is a seperate genre bro then what are you taaaalking about? and then you mentioned neurosis..... and then you said the misfits without mentioning how much better they were playing my birthday party at my moms basement in 88 og line up bro!

• Like 1

i just read a few pages and most of you listen to dont know what hardcore is... 99% of the bands mentioned are from different post-core movements. an seeing unearth named 10000000 times is making me sick. they were almost hc when they were .04. now they are a freeking new metal act, and hopesfall had one good album and that was not hardcore. i dont think i seen one person mention dys mdc or integrity, slapshot, sam black church is kind of a stretch, the exploited, in cold blood, piecemeal, converge, stomp box, 6l6, tree, murphys law, madball, snap case, 25 ta life, to many gods first ep was industrial/hc, bad brains was the most important of all, circle jerks group sex album was important ummm neurosis took us from old scchool to new and beyond, throw down, minor threat, greg ginn, misfits earth ad album, ramallah is the new way..... gasket from lynn ma.....

STOP SPEWING THIS FECAL MATTER.

Dont ever put throwdown and Madball/Integrity in the same list, or ill roll through with my skinhead friends and have a boot party on your ass.

Also, Integrity > Converge. I can never get into them, personally I think they're fucking overrated.

bump this...

Fucking lulz at "post-core movements"