· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are all just too cool for school.

don't like h2o.

don't like bouncing souls.

okay, those i can atleast understand that they might be too poppy for you

but not liking integrity? thats just fucking stupid.

humanity is the devil is fucking awesome.

i haven't heard anything post-integrity 2000 so i can't argue about that, but you guys are lame.

whatsup xjonx? are you army now? i'm out in a week.

• Like 2

i remember my friends being so pissed that integrity was outside of the show smoking cigs

and the singer of burst of silence was fat and therefore highly unlikely that he was a true vegan

also since we were driving from chicago to madison we were using fossil fuels that could have

possibly killed some birds while they were refining the oil so they had to debate on whether or not

they should attend the show. not to mention the tires being made out of an animal.

i did receive a whole slew of record collections when they found out vinyl was made from pigs

to think what these guys are doing now :dazed:

this was when earth crisis first came out and

people had contests about who was more edge or more vegan than the next guy.

i knew a guy that wouldnt even tell me his vegan chocolate cake icing recipe

i imagine the next generation of hardcore kids have become less extreme nowadays.

i btw do not talk to any of those characters anymore

• Like 2

this was when earth crisis first came out and

people had contests about who was more edge or more vegan than the next guy.

i knew a guy that wouldnt even tell me his vegan chocolate cake icing recipe

i imagine the next generation of hardcore kids have become less extreme nowadays.

i btw do not talk to any of those characters anymore

There are still some pretty radical vegans in hardcore in my city. Actually, I would only say two because the others broke on double downs from KFC and double stacks from Wendy's. :lol:

But nonetheless, if those two guys I know ever broke vegan or edge I'm pretty sure the world would end. Mainly because the way they portray their beliefs with a "shove it down your throat" attitude.

they broke their veganism, if thats what you'd call it, for fast food? :lol: saw a like 18 year old chick with a vegan backpatch on a flannel shirt at tear it up.. i dont know what i found funnier, her backpatched flannel or how she'll probably be slobbering on some meat later that night.. AYE!

someone i thought would never break edge now smokes weed and drinks like fish (he had been edge for liek 10 years) along with like 30 other used to be edge people i know. whenever people break edge and shit they seem to go off the deep end.. its either one extreme or the other. i love seeing people smoking and drinking with a big ole X on their hand, brings a smile to my face.