I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Dec 13 2004, 04:56 PM

MMM napua the name rolls off the tounge so easily as though it was making sweet muffin love with my mouth as i say it..

nnnnaaaaappppuuuuuuuaaaaaaa

holla

moogs//gots enough lovin fer all the 12oz ladies..even pmb

it reminds me of star wars

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Dec 13 2004, 07:43 PM

.....thanks

but dont fret rental... you can be in my 12 oz harem also if you dont mind gatita being my number one pillow girl.

:love2:

yeah, i think i do mind. i dont really want to be in a harem. unless i own it. and i can pick who's in it. and i know what theyre doing at all time and do random std testing.

Originally posted by LadyNapua@Dec 13 2004, 07:44 PM

Damn Rage...I couldn't get that clip to play. I can't imagine how long that would take to heal for me then, I had my nipple rings in for 2 1/2 years and they would never heal so I took them out this summer. :( Well that looks awesome on you though!

Hrmm, you could keep trying to access the clip.. should work.

It just takes patience, same with most piercings, to heal.

I've had my nipples done for almost 3 years now. I just recently moved up to 8g a month ago. One of them is still aggitated.

Salt soaks are easy and heal amazingly well.. and faster.

If you're ever in the Philly area, I can recommend a great piercer who's knows all there to know about nape piercings.

LadyNapua - I had my nipple pierced for three years and it never completely healed, and I had to take it out.

I don't know what age you are, but my peircers said to me that women are better off wating until the mid-twenties to have their nipples pierced - in order to ensure thier hormones have really hit what will be normal levels for a few years. Makes sense.

The clip worked for me this time......ouch. That's cool though. None of my piercings hurt, I guess they just look worse than they are.

Bodice..I was 22 when I did my nipples and they would go a long time without hurting then out of nowhere they would hurt again. 2 1/2 years of that got old. It sucks though because I really liked the way they looked.

Originally posted by Victor Ward@Dec 11 2004, 05:37 PM

MY THOUGHTS THUS FAR:

villain, you look fucking scary dude.

Haha... I come from a long line of badasses so I have highly evolved badass genes... lol

The sunglasses don't help. I usually wear regular glasses. So then I just look like an evil genious. haha...

Actually I'm a pretty nice guy. Not that I wouldn't fuck somebody up but I'm easy to get along with.

Archived