I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meroe- looks like a little pretty boy yuppy biiiitch. . soft as a cushion.

ethreadz- regualr fat guy from a low class suburb with a tiny dick and no money.

nekro- spoiled rich dick sucker from a mansion in the far ass suburbs where the bus dont run. dads a jew lawyer.

sneak- hiv infected heroin addicted 12 year old grimey white trash that chews tobacco and has sex with his cousins

Originally posted by amorphic+Jan 22 2005, 06:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amorphic - Jan 22 2005, 06:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CRAMPS@Dec 7 2004, 12:28 AM

24618798_l.jpg

oh mahgod there i go.....lookit me go...wow.

im gonna take a picture of me doing this, but expose it for like...a minute..and it will look all cool and artsy n shit.

my foot really hurts...hmm

wow. i know where you're from. nice shirt....good store.

[/b]

i love that shirt...funny thing about that shirt...an hour befor that pic was taken..my band played in a battle hosted by robs...and we won..they gave me a t shirt...then we packed up our stuff and headded to another show where the picture was taken. hardcore.

you live close or just know the place?

Originally posted by YoTeddyFinger!@Jan 23 2005, 06:50 AM

meroe- looks like a little pretty boy yuppy biiiitch. . soft as a cushion.

ethreadz- regualr fat guy from a low class suburb with a tiny dick and no money.

nekro- spoiled rich dick sucker from a mansion in the far ass suburbs where the bus dont run. dads a jew lawyer.

sneak- hiv infected heroin addicted 12 year old grimey white trash that chews tobacco and has sex with his cousins

you hit me on the nose, so well. You probably think you know something about everything, but hardly know nothing. Post like this are useless, and makes yourself look ignorant..I think your view on me is completely funny, and needs to be seen by others. But continue bullshit like this will find yourself banned from this site immediately.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Jan 23 2005, 12:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Jan 23 2005, 12:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LadyNapua@Jan 22 2005, 09:11 PM

mmmmmm, rage is looking hot.

what Rage is gay ?!

hahahhah you all loved it

[/b]

Muaahahhaah.

:naughty:

Krie... nice hat ya got thur.

:ballcap:

Guest amorphic
i love that shirt...funny thing about that shirt...an hour befor that pic was taken..my band played in a battle hosted by robs...and we won..they gave me a t shirt...then we packed up our stuff and headded to another show where the picture was taken. hardcore.

you live close or just know the place?

Yeah I grew up there...now I'm up at CState. GO RAMMIES. This may be a total longshot but have you played with the Metallikids haha?

Archived