beautiful ghey boys in the world...

jades_blue

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by !@#$%

prolly the 14th day since she got a piece..

hahahhahaa

give it to me!!!

i want that sweet

that nasty

that gushy stuff

naw.. 14th day o that crazy female rollercoaster. i'm gettin the goods on the reg, just a phone call & drive away. i love men. and i love this guy's come hither imma rock yo world look

http://models.com/model_culture/model_of_week/anthony_n/images/4.jpg'>

• 3 weeks later...

^ hey there. i didnt choose to ignore you. ask everyone i know, i am horrible when it comes to answering emails. i have at least 5 pages of emails to respond to.

i've just been lazy. besides most of them are for my zine in which i cant act to it until i make copies. and i wont be able to do that until i get my taxes back.

write me again and i'll write back this time casper.:)

• 3 weeks later...

OH and Nicholas is a smarty!

As a student at San Antonio’s Central Catholic High School, he became an accomplished cross-country and track runner, winning the Texas State Championship in the mile and two mile. After graduating in 1994 and turning down a presidential appointment to West Point, Nicholas pursued an English degree at Stanford University in California.

His interest and love of literature, history, and poetry led him to two terms at England’s prestigious Oxford University. The following summer, he returned to Europe on a research grant where he studied with scholars at Oxford and Trinity College-Dublin to complete his thesis on James Joyce’s “Ulysses”.

Archived