Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jades_blue

beautiful ghey boys in the world...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

cuz besides having shitloads of money, i really dont see what you guys think is so great about these guys... [homoblock: on]

its not the money (for me at least)

its b/c they look damn sexy....some of them in not so obvious ways.

and every girl has a different opinion of whats sexy, hence the variety of men in here.

definitely not for the money, i usually go for guys that are less financially secure for some reason.

but the guys here there is 'something about them' not just boiler plate hot bod like men seem to tend towards. women like such a variety that it's not usually an issue if i go out with my friend because we all have different tastes.

variety! i wish boys would learn that too.

indeed. gawd. some guys have this nonchalant sex type walk, sort of fluid confidence that makes me salivate.

or a little smile that is all their own, small smirk hinting of something else in an innocent way, or not......

Im disgusted by almost all of the last three pages. We have different taste. Way different. These last pages make me feel lesbian. gasp. cringe. sigh. sigh. grimace. Oh well....

The chess and photography pictures must be a couple of the hottest pictures i ever seen.

Esp the chess...the v-neck vest, the beer, oh its too much. I want to maul this man (Vince Vaughn).

Sorry to keep you waiting girls but I still have no new photos of me, wish I could help with your masturbation tonight but I am simply pictureless.