HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

Re: solution to all the shit talking

Originally posted by anonimojo

yo for real dawg all ya that bump gums need to go out and watch stylewars realize that some of these niggas still around were legends of their time and went through what were goin through now so therefore leaving me with this opinion ...beef has been a part of graff since day one but if you know your history you know that so is battling and no one ..i mean no one in houston has ever battled without skwabbin ..thats bullshit if we all as writers unite we can do more than paint we can all come up and not have to work we can live off of what we love wich is graff ,,,,im not tryin to sound like and ol ass man but damm dawg everyone in houston has beef or talks shit behind peoples back thats why half my crew doesnt live in houston cause theres no unity no balls.......everyone here claims to be king but being a big fish in a little pond when you leave the city your a small fish in an ocean ...and therfore you have to better yourselves by cappin on other niggas?????? what the fuck ,,,i say we all paint and kick it with each other and forget all this beef shit unless your willing to go out of your way and burn the other writer like it should be done so if your gonna talk shit i hope you can burn whomever your bumpin about .......so quit yappin and start painting ..........dont let houston go down as the wackest city in us .......so kisk back back and be positive listen to mercyful fate and hold your breath and in your head count backwards

yeah. pretty much what he said.

we should all be listening to mercyful fate.

i sing just like king diamond when i am painting freights.

Home...come home

Evil messengers with blood stained wings

Home...come home

Home...come home

ps. happy birthday.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by iwonttell?

ice got my lip numb feel like i lost my lip..i dont drink and drive i only park and sip..im of the (hicup) oops i mean im of the hook..niggas see me but dont speak because im also a crook..look niggas wanna hate me but they to scared to baller block this..ill have yo hoe topless at the hotel eating chocolates..wearing nutin but boxers and you talking to who? I'LL MAKE A NIGGA SLOW HIS ROLE LIKE HE WAS TALKING IN SCREW!!!!! MANNGG..HOL UP:lol: :lol: :king:

HAHA, wannabie Chamillionaire , Shining Starts - Boss Hogg Outlawz - Track 1 :lol: :lol:

for COLOR.........ok man i read the shit you posted on here i dont think it was funny,,,,,so im going to put it to you like this ,,,,you lucky im not a TOY im not going to go over you legal walls ,i should but im not ,,,it was ez for you to go over a legal wall lets see what you can do in the streets ,,after all you are a king and also in dts ,,,,,,wich is mostly an all illegal crew,,,,,,you dont have anything runnig not even under a rock nowhere ,,i know you dont go by the spots that i have ,so im goig to go out sometime this week and paint aroud where you work so you wont have an excuse not to paint ,,i wanna battle you on the streets, so you can see is not as simple as a legal wall ,,oh and we can take it on a wall to i know that the only thing you have is skill i got them to...look man is not personal beef i dont wanna fight you or whatever is graff no need to get mad ,i just want to get even for what you did at ya ,,notice im not talking shit im just calling you out ,,so if you see my tag or throw up around you and your shit is not covering mine i win,,,well i hope you ready im giving you time to get you paint oh and you can go first i dare you to go out and paint so i can show you how i got it,,,well take it how you wanna take it you started this shit now you gotta finish it,,,el weah

i ll vouge for weah

yo when it comes to freights i catch weah atleast every couple weeks he has put in mad work with kow and prime.him and my boy nein are both from by and those dudes are dope.as far as dts goes vizy and nekst are definately attaining good status but color ? do your thing weah........

soke uk

REAL TAGGER LIFESTYLE

BEST TO RECOGNIZE AN ALL CITY KING WHEN YOU SEE ONE.....

I CRUSHED THIS CITY AND I KNOW THAT AS FAR AS EXPECTING PROPS FROM ANYONE .....I DONT GIVE ONE FUCK ABOUT IT......

RTL is for life .....POR VIDA HOMIE....RECOGNIZE....

WEAH you have my number ....BE A MAN AND...... I HEARD ABOUT ALL THE SHIT TALKIN YOU SAID ABOUT ME DAWG TO ALL THESE NIGGAS ...BUT I AINT TRIPPIN CAUSE YOU DIDNT TELL ME IN PERSON OR ON THE PHONE BUT YOU WANNA BE ACTIN HARD HUH ....OK YOU GOT IT ..........BOMB AWAY ....

Originally posted by mr c

Mr President get off the fucking nutts and fucking get a life i dont even know what to call you any more ur not even a toy cause u dont paint..

hahaha

:lol: i hope youre not the fat little fucker im thinking about... god forbid youre that youre talking shit...

what do you write? or did i already guess who you are?

:lol:

Archived