HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont make me laph

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you phuking dork! dont you know that ive been writing like 3 years more than your bitting ass! and what? you think your the only one working on shit? your wack ass crew's aint gonna handle what comes to you bitches. but im going to go ahead and let the wall speak for its self. and why would i want to stop phuking with you? its not like your any good for me to fear you, or anyone esle in abos. and hears a thought. when you paint it up, do it all by youself this time you toy! oh yea, hey wow after this im gonna show everyone what your shit looks like next to mine:king: . if you cant find a wall, i will! im willing to drop my hands down and paint it up one on one so i can put you in your place! so be ready and dont get stuck:crazy: !

say sayno, we're gonna be at the wall today, info drove by and wanted a spot on the wall. so show up there or somthing, peace.

*PHONTone* putting wow in his place:dazed: you bitch:lol:

:mexican: its me agian! yea well, now a few a you know where i come from when i say fuk wow and abos! on another note, ill have the shit i did today as well as alot more shit posted up soon. oh yea, let me tell you somthing wow. if i show up tommorow and you touched that wall, you'll be banned from the wall and get a ass kicking along with it.

*PHONTone*AI*

my 2 cents

say garms, i never known aos to be haters and shit. its a fuking shame that you and other aos krew members let wow give you all a bad name. i thought that aos was more krunk than that, but now..........yea im the one saying fuk all of yall:D . but when things cool down, wich could be never. ill get a hold of you sometime, so we can paint shit. peace.

*PHONTwun*AI*

lol houston has nothing but haters and shit talkers. aos is a crew i've liked for a long time all them and now they got nv nv's shit goes off and wow bombs like a mothafucka. AI aint that bad neither that nigga phont came up to my skool and did some shit in the bathroom. all im sayin is quit talkin the shit. i havent painted in a long ass time i've been playin with markers.

*AMER HAS SPOKEN*KDS NOT AI*

ps i'll be out soon sometime over the summer

ALEIF'S A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stupid ass rednecks

oops

Originally posted by *PHONTastik*

:mexican: its me agian! yea well, now a few a you know where i come from when i say fuk wow and abos! on another note, ill have the shit i did today as well as alot more shit posted up soon. oh yea, let me tell you somthing wow. if i show up tommorow and you touched that wall, you'll be banned from the wall and get a ass kicking along with it.

*PHONTone*AI*

oh no, not cross timbers wall, never never ever again? damn. and all that talk with no front. jaw dropping was all i saw. from oh, 1, 2, maybe more i dont give a fuck how many it was of you Anal Injekted fagets. i rolled up on you, and walked up between ya'll, and not a word as if you were shocked to see the great one from your hood. so fuck off, and quit your shit talking!!! we'v had enuff of this shit on 12 oz. post them flix, im anxious to see. that goes for everyone else. post more flix. and remember no old names need to be giving out or old names we be MAEKING it onto my next post to renew* my thoughts on you and your crews old member Kerced names. i'll see ya on the walls and reply on any i will see it all. :) :) :) :) :)

God I Love Houston. And anybody talking down on Houston will get stabbed. Knifes not Sticks............keepin' Houston shittalking alive Fuckers. Now eat Shit and die slow. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: :lol: :lol:

ROLLIN HARD suckaz<-------------------------------

Originally posted by Sleazy-E

God I Love Houston. And anybody talking down on Houston will get stabbed. Knifes not Sticks............keepin' Houston shittalking alive Fuckers. Now eat Shit and die slow. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :D

Originally posted by Unifiordie

half my flics it says their too big ???? bypass?

-hey guy make shure the pic are jpegs instead of bitmaps to keep the size down.try try again.

who the hell are these pple talking shit :confused: go do something:idea:

Originally posted by Sleazy-E

sorry homie... but it has been bothering me forever. ESPECIALLY seeing it painted and in sketchbooks... but 'knifes' is spelt 'knives.'

just had to hook you up with that;)

Coming Soon.....

Fuck all these niggas like tobie and the Ai Crew and etc. Just wait till i call you out on the white house. Just look at the news next week boi its all about the VIcious Germ Crew. Shiet we hit the streets up not just long point and gessner were talking about the Great wall of china. Why you scared of Heights cant climb the tree or freeways. Peace out

just for the record

check it ..yall ignorant fucking kids need to grow up and quit fucking yaping behind a computer screen and fucking paint ..all i see is aos this, and abos that, and he said this, and he looked at me funny,..oh ins caped that ..ive never even heard of 80% of yall lame fucks and if i have its probly not good things..yall kids complain about houston being dead and theres to much beef and theres no talent with the exception of a elite few..and i mean few..yall fucks are the ones bringing it down..so quit bitching and moaning like a fuckin little girls..ya got beef...THEN HANDLE IT!...no one wants to hear who you think is a bitch or who didnt like your sketch..handle that petty shit on your own..we dont give a fuck..all your doing is trying to build your rep via the internet...yall flake ass kats got no street credability! big ups to the real holding it down in houston.....dts gt kws atk rtl

Archived