HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ol'school

man pikudo..these young kids dont remember them walls..they dont know about the old school nortshide scene..they dont remember the snap wall the quick wall ,the cavalcade wall by burger king..or that palancos wall on hardy. the space wall , el jalepeno wall etc..etc..i bet there wondering what the fuck im talking about right now as there reading this..stupid rookies time will seperate the real from the fake:lol: :king:

YO THIS IS FROM PHILLY. I ONLY LOOKED AT A COUPLE PAGES OF YALL SIGHT BUT THE ONLY ILLEGAL SHIT I SAW WAS THAT JADE-DTS THROW. DONT YALL DO NO BOMBIN IN HOUSTON? I MEAN PHILLY GOT THA CRAZZYEST BUFF AND MAD HATERS THAT WILL ATACK YOU OR CALL THA COPS(WHICH WE HAVE MORE COPS ON THESE STREETS THAN ANY CITY I EVER BEEN TO) BUT YOU DONT SEE US RETREATIN TO THA LEAGAL WALLS(FOR THA MOST PART).POST SOME SREET BOMBIN SO MOTHAFUCKAS IN OTHA CITIES CAN SEE WHATS REAL IN HOUSTON.

mr pres ....you make us laugh ......hahahahahahahahahahahahaha so is kws the new niggas rockin shit huh...i gues us dtsers just cant hang huh...hahahah i mean us ol skoolers who RAN shit .........thats cool at least you didnt call us toys !!!

Originally posted by anonimojo

mr pres ....you make us laugh ......hahahahahahahahahahahahaha so is kws the new niggas rockin shit huh...i gues us dtsers just cant hang huh...hahahah i mean us ol skoolers who RAN shit .........thats cool at least you didnt call us toys !!!

i gave you shout outs, i think we all know yall dont RUN it anymore...

ahhahaahhaa youre a fucking legend, some of the shit you paint is amazing...

i just meet brok and soder recently and they were really good and mad cool. so you know...

;):lol:

Originally posted by mr_president

i gave you shout outs, i think we all know yall dont RUN it anymore...

ahhahaahhaa youre a fucking legend, some of the shit you paint is amazing...

i just meet brok and soder recently and they were really good and mad cool. so you know...

;):lol:

and from meeting brok and sode... you mysteriously teleported to houston and found out the scoop on space city... hey where is the closest telephone so i can morf like trinity to austin,,.. and give my half assed opinion

play a different role... you say dts is off and then you "cough cough" start giving daps 2 color...

i just dont get it?

I JUST MET WWW.SLEAZYDREAM.COM AND IT WAS TIGHT AND IT RUNS THE WHOLE INTERNET GEEZ... I WANNA PEE MY ADIDAS

NO I AM NOT DISSING BROK SODE NOR COLOR... FOR ANY GOSSIPY FOLKS... WHO TEND TO MISINTERPRET SHIT

not to jock either crew but you cant compare dts to kws, there 2 toatally different generations of crews..dts has been up since the early 90's and kws came out in 97..the way i see it , dts influenced the kws cats and now the kws cats are influencing the newer generation of kids that are in houston now..but in a couple of years when the heads from kws move outta houston just like alot of dts heads did yall will be saying kws fell off. .im sure there is mutal respect between the crews because they have painted together on a couple of walls..and recently color brok and sode redid the Y.A wall

theres no doubt in my mind that dts and kws are houstons finnest crews..they both have the crown:king: :king:

first off seyno, im from houston, i hear the rest from the grapevine, and i know whats up...

i know DTS/DSR runs shit, they have more shit up than most the kids do now probaly, ill billboards, trains etc...

you fucking kids talking mad shit might be getting up some, but you still suck for the majority of the time, and you just talk way to much shit.

i think everyone in houston knows DTS stopped running shit when next and vizie left. im not sure what big jader is up to, if he is still around or has left, color kills shit skill wise, but i heard he doesnt bomb much, and i know the reasons and they are understandable, he's already put in work anyways, lets see who else, weah's good although he's pushed his latest style to the limit i think for now, eko is a drunk i hear, and paints when he can, im not sure how much kow has been painting, but besides fr8s and whatever, i dont think he bombs much either.

i wasnt dissing or down playing DTS's role in houston by any means, but i just think that their time has passed for running the city, deep down they always will, but the heart was lost when next and vizie left, am i wrong?

kws kids are really good, and they are pretty humble from what i saw, down to paint, and take you for what you are... which is always good, you cool with them they cool with you, and thats how it should be.

heard yano was killin' it, good for him, i think he has some nice spots but his attitude kills it...

tragik, mania and all them kids are getting up, but i dont really dig their style much, but you know, to each their own.... its only a opinion/preferance.

and the rest of you shit talkers, like color told you, and many others, need to quit talking so much shit, because nobody really gives a fuck about you loud mouth fucks anyways.

keep painting houston, and stop talking so much, your work speaks a 1000x's harder than any bullshit you have to say on here...

there ya go, thats my two cents on the houston situation... i think im a little closer than you guys thought i might be... huh

Originally posted by SeYnO9

COLOR AINT TELL ME A DAMM THING MAN... BEEN 2 HOUSTON LATELY..

BY THE WAY I NEVER TALKED "MAD SHIT"

PUT SHIT IN 2 PERSPECTIVE

maybe you didnt talk the shit, but you were involved in the conversations reguarding it... i dunno, its petty kids shit anyway you look at it...

youre an alright writer i guess, i dont really dig your shit, but thats not saying much, its just an opinion.

test pattern- im from houston, as in born there... got family there, etc...

:lol: goofy fucker you...

less talk more pics or stripping girls. and it sounds like u(mr p.) dont know any of these guys so dont u talk shit about them, and blah blah blah.and oh yea blah:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

solution to all the shit talking

yo for real dawg all ya that bump gums need to go out and watch stylewars realize that some of these niggas still around were legends of their time and went through what were goin through now so therefore leaving me with this opinion ...beef has been a part of graff since day one but if you know your history you know that so is battling and no one ..i mean no one in houston has ever battled without skwabbin ..thats bullshit if we all as writers unite we can do more than paint we can all come up and not have to work we can live off of what we love wich is graff ,,,,im not tryin to sound like and ol ass man but damm dawg everyone in houston has beef or talks shit behind peoples back thats why half my crew doesnt live in houston cause theres no unity no balls.......everyone here claims to be king but being a big fish in a little pond when you leave the city your a small fish in an ocean ...and therfore you have to better yourselves by cappin on other niggas?????? what the fuck ,,,i say we all paint and kick it with each other and forget all this beef shit unless your willing to go out of your way and burn the other writer like it should be done so if your gonna talk shit i hope you can burn whomever your bumpin about .......so quit yappin and start painting ..........dont let houston go down as the wackest city in us .......so kisk back back and be positive listen to mercyful fate and hold your breath and in your head count backwards

word

even if the tip of my dick was ashy...yo misses would still harras me bout doing the nasty!..mouth glassy looking like i swallowed a mirror...gotta brush my teeth with windex to see my ice more clearer!:D

bump for all my h town ballas and shot callas.....babby cuz im a thug:king:

Originally posted by mr_president

maybe you didnt talk the shit, but you were involved in the conversations reguarding it... i dunno, its petty kids shit anyway you look at it...

youre an alright writer i guess, i dont really dig your shit, but thats not saying much, its just an opinion.

test pattern- im from houston, as in born there... got family there, etc...

:lol: goofy fucker you...

I DONT PAINT FOR YOU... I PAINT FOR ME... AND IF YOU DONT DIGG MY SHIT... DONT WORRY IM GOING TO RIP MY NAILS OUT....

:D :D

CROOKED LIKE MA TEETH HOE

AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO GET INVOLVED IN YOUR LITTLE REMARKS AS ANY1 WHO ACTUALLY LIVES IN HOUSTON DOES... HALF ASSED OPINION

NEVER WEAR THE FUCKING UNIFORM OF THE UNINFORMED....

well everyone is gone ,,,,,im hardly ever here i'm up in other citys than im here,,,but in fr8;s im up ask anyone who keeps up with them they know they know ,,,,i guess people are talking about next and vizy,,next was a king vizy not really,,,,,you should give props to the new kings and forget about the old one's graff move's on fuck what you did is about what your doing,,well i guess to me the real kings are ,verb,,,meat,,,,,,yano,,,,,,,,,,they done more than anyone ever ,,as far as trains ,well you guys have afew 100's to katch up to me ,,,,but is better for me if you keep on painting the city and stay away from the rails,,,,,,,

Originally posted by Sleazy-E

Yah Weah told it like it is. Respect your elders but get off the nuts like you know somethin. All Analyzing shit...The real upcoming kings are bombing right now.

hey... email me.. if its friday

ive got to ask you something

i say we all paint and kick it with each other and forget all this beef

man i feel that.

need more graff shows or partys or to hook up and paint... man who wants to paint. im down. haha.

hey but while were thinking back on the old days thatd be cool if dts all came back to houston....

hey pikudo since your the only one who wants to post flicks post some more.. ill go look for some picks in a minute. pace

kick back n paint......shit yeah nigga

the only thing im tired of is sittin on my ass and waiting for the next time i get to paint.....i got no beef no problem with anybody!!!!!!!KDS has been reduced to 2 and ya'll niggas dont even know us. shit all i wanna do is paint get drunk and fuck but so far i got the other 2 now i just need to paint.

smile baby oh you sooooooo pretty!!!:D:D:D

shit ya'll wanna paint just email me man and i'll get back to you later

i give props to all the kings and the kids who run this bitch...atk,aos,abos,dts,dsr,kws,ins all ya'll niggas

hey ROT i wont be able to go on saturday maybe sunday though!!!!

except that AI crew all ya'll niggas do is hate and talk shit

uggh

dude..you toatally gave ups to ins,aos,abos..for what? the only thing they run is their mouths..them kids dont have a rep outside their school

hah..i copyright while kids steady bite

oh yeah by the way for the mis informed..dsr broke up a long ass time ago.:crazy: :king:

ice got my lip numb feel like i lost my lip..i dont drink and drive i only park and sip..im of the (hicup) oops i mean im of the hook..niggas see me but dont speak because im also a crook..look niggas wanna hate me but they to scared to baller block this..ill have yo hoe topless at the hotel eating chocolates..wearing nutin but boxers and you talking to who? I'LL MAKE A NIGGA SLOW HIS ROLE LIKE HE WAS TALKING IN SCREW!!!!! MANNGG..HOL UP:lol: :lol: :king:

Archived