HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SOME TELL ME HOW TO POST ON THIS SHIT ...........PLEASE

if the pictures already on the internet right click go to properties. a url will come up. cop it. open IMG on the reply thing that im typing in right now and paste it. click ok. now post something!!!

boo boo fucking ho , robocop got played out , big fucking deal , fuck robocop , go find a legal , dont fucking bitch at people trying to leave a mark in the graff game�

and to that nigga... aint shit wrong with "trying to get up in the graff game" but burning people who are dead... when theres plenty of other place to paint RIGHT THERE is pretty gay. and the reason robcop played out is cause of dumb hoes going up there burning all the tite stuff with wack shit .

and to that nigga... aint shit wrong with "trying to get up in the graff game" but burning people who are dead... when theres plenty of other place to paint RIGHT THERE is pretty gay. and the reason robcop played out is cause of dumb hoes going up there burning all the tite stuff with wack shit . [/b]

o get over it....your all a bunch of losers woring about shit that no one cares about......bla bla bla......look at your lives....for gods sake you paint on walls......and now its like a bunch of fags in a soap opera painting on walls....ither way were all losers who cares go get your beef cook it and eat it......fuck you

don't judge people if you don't know them...

how can one be a loser when one has no loser mentality or done nothing to be called or considered being a loser?

see this is how shit talking starts in space city...oh what a great city-j/k

ROBOCOP SHMOWBOCOP

ok for the little kiddies just entering the graff game..the robocop has been burned since like 2000..but burning over history..or should i say going over because we all know yall dont burn..any ways going over history isnt cool. yall need to learn respect..fuck robocop..get a life and some style while yall are at it..dont forget to get some skill also...:king: :lol: :crazy:

ok i need to now how to post flicks that i scan in not from the net but thanx anyway. also you toys need to seriously learn your history whoever is out cappin a dead man stuff gets no respect. and fuck what any body has to say about robocop and beef. you kids dont know shit about the robocop or real beef.

ok i need to now how to post flicks that i scan in not from the net but thanx anyway.

thats the easiest part. just upload it from your scanner and all that shit but you need to get a photo provider server something i dunno what its called. but go to www.fotango.com and theres another one but i dont remember it. register on that and upload your pics and then there on the internet so what i said earlier

if the pictures already on the internet right click go to properties. a url will come up. cop it. open IMG on the reply thing that im typing in right now and paste it. click ok. now post something!!!

Archived