Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitstick

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

Recommended Posts

2 cents to rub

 

no, its just that houston is so fucked in kids talkin shit and biting every other big person out there its pt. less for an ex.

atk......all time kings......st. crew

hou. atk...........all the kings.....st. crew

gtb..........good time boys....fr8 crew

hou. gt.........goodtimes...fr8 crew

pose....illkids,mayhem,etc.

pose..........750

the people that have been holdin shit down are the elders dts

yes, i will give credit to atk for burnin the city down but as are as the crews name no. i mean come on be a lil bit more original

some crew called bk (brassknuckles) is out doin shit but i heard that just cross out folks stuff for no reason so thats pointless. Yes they drop big shit but if your serious about paintin don't cross over people period unless theirs beef. well, thats just my 2 cents amigo take it or leave it its just an opinion :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that AKG billboard still up? It was right next to my old mans work and it was on the back of the billboard. And didn't someone get stabbed by some AKG head? I haven't been the old town in about 3-4 years. :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't post any flicks.

 

Altar of Sacrifice

 

Go. look.

 

wow is crazy with that freeway shit waaaaay the fuck up there. I'd get dizzy and fall like..whoooooooa..haha.

 

Houston has virtually no graffiti. It's crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: 2 cents to rub

 

Originally posted by deepsouth

no, its just that houston is so fucked in kids talkin shit and biting every other big person out there its pt. less for an ex.

atk......all time kings......st. crew

hou. atk...........all the kings.....st. crew

gtb..........good time boys....fr8 crew

hou. gt.........goodtimes...fr8 crew

pose....illkids,mayhem,etc.

pose..........750

the people that have been holdin shit down are the elders dts

yes, i will give credit to atk for burnin the city down but as are as the crews name no. i mean come on be a lil bit more original

some crew called bk (brassknuckles) is out doin shit but i heard that just cross out folks stuff for no reason so thats pointless. Yes they drop big shit but if your serious about paintin don't cross over people period unless theirs beef. well, thats just my 2 cents amigo take it or leave it its just an opinion :D

 

atk has some dope writers and dts rips it..

 

bk is a joke.

 

ins is on the come up and so is hsu

 

dedkop and nuts are putting in some work

 

there's shit out there in houston that isn't a bunch of idoits biting shit

 

i guess they just dont have enough arrows to be worldwide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Hank Parker

Is that AKG billboard still up? It was right next to my old mans work and it was on the back of the billboard. And didn't someone get stabbed by some AKG head? I haven't been the old town in about 3-4 years. :o

 

 

whats going down hank big ups to b-ham thats my old stompin ground tell mine i said whats up.(i'm that fella that took his mom benchin at the boiler yard) yah Nekst got stabbed by keli in akg but that fool got his ass fucked up, nekst didn't stop beating his ass even though he got stabbed.yes, that akg billboard is still up but i heard atk is talkin to akg to see if they can do somethin over it.

BIG UPS to

MINE...AOM,DAZE...TNFK,MARE...NSA,REK...TNFK,ZURN...NSA,LEPO,

SETS..NSA, OL BOY WES....NSA hit the fr8s ma'an :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: 2 cents to rub

 

Originally posted by test pattern

atk has some dope writers and dts rips it..

 

bk is a joke.

 

ins is on the come up and so is hsu

 

dedkop and nuts are putting in some work

 

there's shit out there in houston that isn't a bunch of idoits biting shit

 

i guess they just dont have enough arrows to be worldwide

 

 

yah theirs some new cats out like

aims,clear,wow,verb,meat,jawz,few others can't think of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest -->DKOP$*GT!

Yah if BK wants to cap shit they gets no props from me. HSU is not on the come up. HSU isn't around anymore. And the whole GT GTB thing is just a coincedence. Which I never new there was a GTB freight crew until recently and I don't think Tragik new that when he started GT. I don't know much about the other crew. GT isn't a big crew but it gots writers that are down for theres. Ie. Jew DTS, Verb, Meat, Tragik, who I know have done quite a bit of freights recently. And are definately on the come up. So as long as GTB doesn't write GT then we'll all know the difference. It shouldn't matter. :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by -->DKOP$*GT!

HSU is not on the come up. HSU isn't around anymore.

 

you guys quit doing that shit?

heh, that's dissapointing... it seemed to have promise.

even if the crew name was a little iffy.

does naked no longer have the desire to paint?

 

anyhow, it does seem that houston is loosing the exuberance it had even just some two years ago.. it seems like anyone with talent just sticks to freights now. that is understandable, though. i would, too, if i were in their situations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: Re: 2 cents to rub

 

Originally posted by deepsouth

yah theirs some new cats out like

aims,clear,wow,verb,meat,jawz,few others can't think of them

 

some of these writers may have familiarized you with their work previously...

 

 

:idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest -->DKOP$*GT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest -->DKOP$*GT!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×