HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

well... houston fucking sucks. if you're a piecer and take your time out to drop dope shit, theirs always a crew out to hate on you regardless... and then diss your pieces out of jealousy and spite... same with the bombers but thats a different order of operations, freights are the only way to express yourself beyond our little shitthole called Houston. some people here can never grow beyond their own ignorance and just learn to appreciate whats out there, and if they can do better... by all means do so.

To me... the people keeping it alive are all too few, and i'm not out to justify myself in any way, i dont count myself as one of those who do.

Identity is the exoskeleton of human relation.

fuck it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reaching quiet

Originally posted by shitstick

well... houston fucking sucks. if you're a piecer and take your time out to drop dope shit, theirs always a crew out to hate on you regardless... and then diss your pieces out of jealousy and spite... same with the bombers but thats a different order of operations, freights are the only way to express yourself beyond our little shitthole called Houston. some people here can never grow beyond their own ignorance and just learn to appreciate whats out there, and if they can do better... by all means do so.

To me... the people keeping it alive are all too few, and i'm not out to justify myself in any way, i dont count myself as one of those who do.

Identity is the exoskeleton of human relation.

fuck it.

...........very well said guy

Guest -->DKOP$*GT!

I wish I had a damn scanner. But as soon I find one I will post some of VRGN's shit. But until then... Hey yo Griffin your face email me ya fuckin wanka!

...YOU ARE CONFORMING BECAUSE... YOU QOUTED SOME ONE WHO CALLED SOME OF THESE HEAD'S LEGAL EAGLE'S... JUST PAINT 2 PAINT.. IF YOU ARE A LEGAL HEAD.. SO bee IT... WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU BY BEING PERSISTEN IN LEGAL'S ... IS FUCK YOU AND CONFORMITY... PEOPLE PAINT 2 PAINT....

OF COURSE I DONT CONSIDER PEOPLE WHO DO NOTHING BUT LEGAL'S... WRITER'S... I THINK THEY ARE MORE OF GRAFFITI ARTISTS...

HEADS WHO BOMB OR HIT FREIGHTS.. I CONSIDER THEM WRITERS...

SHIT OR SOME ONE WHO DOES IT ALL INCLUSIND PIECING IS A WRITER/ GRAFFITI ARTIST...

HEADS WHO ARE ARTSY AND DO NOTHING BUT LEGALS 2 ME ARE GRAFFITI ARTISTS

HEY THOSE ARE JUST MY VIEW'S AND I WONT CONFORM TO THE CROWD'S AND I WONT LET THE MASSES ..... CHANGE MY arcane VIEWS...

Archived