HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

Rainy Day-Josh Martinez...jam that bitch

http://memory.loc.gov/pnp/fsa/8b14000/8b14100/8b14195r.jpg'> well, pimp since you said he ows you a piece, spot, whatevah yah wanna call it. call him up an see if you can hit the badge wall that was reserved for him in the back of leopord lounge with pugz an hew...eh weah hit me up on my e-mail so i can talk to you about doin somethin this summer,can we say tour:jpotato:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SIVIK

Post some fliks of that "wall of fame" much appreciated.

I wanna paint in the U-S but its just not appealing at the moment with the world sitch.

tHIS GOES TO THE ANOYINGLY IGNORANT

YO. HEY THIS IS FOR ALL OF AI, HOE AZZ BUSTAZ. YO YOU KNO WHO THE HELL THIS IS CUASE YOUR FRAUD AS KREW KROSED MY OLD SHIT OUT. SO YOU KNO WHAT FUK IT I AM THE ONE WRITTING FUK AI. IF YOU STILL HAVENT FIGURED IT OUT, THIS THAT ISANE MONKEY ASS HARDKOAR AS NIGGA WHO WAS JUST CHILLLIN TILL YOU PUNK ASS COCK SUCKERS STARTED THIS. BUT, ANY WAYS I AM JUST TAKING CARE OF SOME LAST MINUTE BUSINESS AND IMA HOLLA AT YA FOR A MINUTE. OH TOBI THAT WAS CUTE WHAT YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND WANK DID ON MY BLOCK. NIGGA FUK BOTH OF YOU NIGGA YOU WERENT ANYTHING BUT A TOY WHEN I MET YOU AND JUST CUASE YOU GOT ANALED IN JAIL DONT MEAN SHIT, FAGGOT. BUT FUK IT I GOT SOMETHIN FOR ALL OF AI LETS SEE HOW YOU LIKE WAHTS NEXT. THIS SHIT JUST GOT STARTED SO DONT GO ANYWHERE. FAT PHONT DONT TALK SHIT PLAYTIME IS OVER. I THOUGHT YOU KNEW DONT FUK WIT ME AND I STAY AWAY. WELL ITS TIME WE SETTLE WHAT STARTED BACK IN THE AOA DAYS. BITCH

IM OUT NIGGA

WATCH OUT FOR

THIS FUCKING AZZHOLE

COMIN TO A HOOD NEAR YOU

Originally posted by Unifiordie

big ups to kasa 187 and the gt cru

hey guy to post pics do this :

1.upload photos to a hosting service www.fatcap.co.uk or www.fontango.com(there is a big list at the top of the benches).

2.post a new reply, click image and type in the address of the pics i.e. http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files.bigasshoe.jpg then enter and repeat to ur happiness.

sometimes they dont show up just check the address u typed in.

:crazy: :crazy: peace out uni.

anybody see Ins capping wow's N45 shit :lol:

u guys like drama:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Archived