HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

ha i was just reading the back pages and i see that desk/werk is a big fucking loser. yeah that kid got punked at the wall of fame.i heard about this a while back i also heard he told mickey and that is why she is being so strict with the wall now..this loser did 3 peices over different shit i guess he thought he was gonna get props.dumfuck..on top of that he asked mickey if he could call the shots of who paints there ..how is this wack ass toy gonna try and hog the w.o.f. houstons oldest wall..this kid aint been paintin a year and already thinks he knows the ropes and the rules of graff..kode you need to show your boy(oh i mean your ride) some manners and keep his leash tighter.now he soposedly quit but i aint buying it.hes probly underground ..hoping people forget how much of a ass he made himself look like..yeah right..if i see your shit on any of the walls...guess what im gonna rag doll your wack shit...:lol: :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by iwonttell?

ha i was just reading the back pages and i see that desk/werk is a big fucking loser. yeah that kid got punked at the wall of fame.i heard about this a while back i also heard he told mickey and that is why she is being so strict with the wall now..this loser did 3 peices over different shit i guess he thought he was gonna get props.dumfuck..on top of that he asked mickey if he could call the shots of who paints there ..how is this wack ass toy gonna try and hog the w.o.f. houstons oldest wall..this kid aint been paintin a year and already thinks he knows the ropes and the rules of graff..kode you need to show your boy(oh i mean your ride) some manners and keep his leash tighter.now he soposedly quit but i aint buying it.hes probly underground ..hoping people forget how much of a ass he made himself look like..yeah right..if i see your shit on any of the walls...guess what im gonna rag doll your wack shit...:lol: :king:

what the fuck???

he wanted to call the shots on who paints there?

mace this bitch with some paint

Houston's most prolific 'taggers' off the street

04/15/2003

By Jeff McShan / 11 News

Houston police say getting two people off the street may make a visible difference. They say you can see their work around town and it’s costing you a lot of money. Investigators are talking about the war on graffiti.

Dozens of Houston’s illegal artists, those that tag our city with graffiti, are now displaying their work on the internet. They include graffiti artists like .............. and ............., young men in their 20s.

“People call us all the time and complain,” says Lieutenant Tom Roman of the Houston Police Department. “The most serious incident I can think of cost the guy $18,000 to abate his water tower.”

Lt. Roman says .............. and ............. were two of Houston’s biggest taggers. They’re calling card is “R-T-L” which stands for “refuse to lose.” Both were picked up last week, allegedly caught in the act with a fire extinguisher filled with paint. Both have been charged.

Lieutenant Roman says, “'cause they had modified a fire extinguisher to commit the act, that was possession of a criminal instrument; and that is a state jail felony. However, if they had just used a spray can, we would not have been able to charge them with that.”

Roman says graffiti artists in this city cost taxpayers quite a bit of money and it’s a huge problem.

“We started looking at the individual act and putting that together in total number in the central district,” Roman says. “(That) is just a small portion of the Inner Loop that we handle. We had 236 incidences reported to us.”

And each incident, he says, takes an average of $1,000 dollars just to clean up. Citywide, authorities say, the city loses an estimated $1 million a year because of these illegal artists. They are artists that are so proud of their work, they're even showing it off on the World Wide Web.

anyone see this??????

check it out

hey garms, check out the inside of the warehouse on beltway 8 and i-10. kow, i mean wow should know where its at. tobi's shit is up there for wow. now you can can see the difference of my art when im sobber. enjoy! by the way i dont have beef, i just didnt have anything else to do that day. but now, my targets are set on someone else.

Re: check it out

Originally posted by *PHONTastik*

hey garms, check out the inside of the warehouse on beltway 8 and i-10. kow, i mean wow should know where its at. tobi's shit is up there for wow. now you can can see the difference of my art when im sobber. enjoy! by the way i dont have beef, i just didnt have anything else to do that day. but now, my targets are set on someone else.

hey buddy....well get flicks and post em up....ill go check it out if i have time but im a busy guy.....so try posting up....ill tell wow....o yeah who is the beef with...if its with anyone in aos its with me still....so see ya laters....mi amigo.....;)

gobigger, or should i say iowaz....or should i say wow. whatever your name is. u say my piece is simple, never the less its original. on the other hand your wildstyle looks like tangled up noodles. why dont u post up any original shit...oh my bad u dont have any original styles. your out of the picture boy...

i suggest u stop biting and keep it simple.... TOBIE AI.

say wow, i think im going to post up some old flix next week.......let me take you back to memory lane...remember when you bit next's N when you were noks. and when you bit jade's E whenever you were rule. and now like always still riding nv's jock........oh yea and kow, man the list goes on. that might be the reason that you dont post any of (your) real shit. by the looks of (bitter up), you had too much help. i wonder if you were even there when it was painted. nv gets kredit for backgrounds, karacter, and even the outline it looks like.

oh yea, if you want to hate on simple shit.....look at garms.

"the clone war begun it has"

Originally posted by test pattern

fuck yeah for the dkop jaws combo

and that new recruit you must be talking about is jews

Jews Is One of H-towns oldest writers and has been writing with DTS since the beginning. He just went by a different name. Oh yeah and for desk. hahaha what a crybaby little tattletale. Trying to call the shots like he owns the place. WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived