HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: BIG NASTY!!!!!!

that wall is not open 2 every1... otherwise it would get way out of hand like other walls

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/kobegetsbang.gif'>

yo ll kquaza the wrapa rhyme ataka... hey who socked kobe in the grill..

where have you been? have'nt heard from your ass since that spot in the burbs...1morething i left your pokemon cards under the back seat of your ride fool....

GEEZUS..FOR CHRISTMAS I WANT SOME ADIDAS

yoo jets nice piece dawg you could totally tell thats not houston flava ..coll man peace...and if anyone cares i tattooed a girl with a gun on her hed showing naked ass and a big cooch !!:) on some dudes forearm........oh yeah and she had a nice pot belly

Originally posted by tryNtcomeup

yeah i saw the shit you put down at robocop, big ups, is that the same jets from DC? did you paint with werk and koder on the WOF., and kquas ENTERZONNR is a bigballer.

well we do need more ballerz in this city? who, what I dont care coz I dont even know u. peace cool guy.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

but its nice to know people can still read and come back from the Interzone:mexican: :mexican:

GOBIGGER WHATS THE STORIE WITH WOW BITTING!!!!!!! WHO????JEWS???HAHAHAHAHA HOW THE FUCK IS THAT????SOMEONE REPLY BACK TO THIS. I NEED TO KNOE!!!!!

bigger, you think wow is bitting his shit? jews is an oG in the houston scnene, that fool has dope shit, how do you think wow bites him , i haven even seen too many wow peices to judge.

tite flicks kquas, whered you get em off of since you said they were stolen

thanks to the folks @ vandalize mode and houston graffiti dotcoms for doing all the work. only @ a couple of spot did wow bite jewish shit(1-10 pass Washington heaven and some shell station). but that kid did go do some crazy shit w/ yano:cool: (sorry I dont take pics for AOS kats) but hey kool legals...

oh yea that my boy jets from DC alrightie!

noun... sound kinda like verb... u be the judge?:confused:

as for this beef, pork and Meat stuff... it was old "beef" and is now over(u guys eat so much dead flesh):yuck: :yuck:

I never said your stuff looked bad but the name(early bird gets the worm):tongue:

one thing if u would of put a white hightlight on that last garm, damn bling bling guy:cool: post more looks kool

coz what this shit all about, having a Good Time!!!!!!!!

Archived