Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mississippi

Jin the Chinese MC

ya'll heard of him, he was on 106 and Park on freestyle friday for seven straight weeks, dude's dope check his site at holla-back.com or download some of his music..

arata? no, he's pretty good.

denizen kane of typical cats is korean.

PACIFICS are pilipino...

shingo2 is japanese, so is eudai...

lyrics born is asian...offwhyte is asian...all the top djs are asian... and half the top breakers...it's nothing new...

being asian isn't a big deal. the fact that he's on ruff ryders may be..unexpected, but it's not like he's the only one out there. like as if eminem is the only white mc. i dunno, his battle skills are good (though half that shit is probably written)...but "holla front" is one of the stupidest phrases i've ever heard...

Guest tears*uno

hes on ruff ryders? weird... hes definitely not 'ruff'

yea my boy told me about him so i downloaded his stuff and listened to the freestyles, he's dope, and i myself was surprised that he was on Double R, but he's pretty dope none the less, although there are other dope Asian rappers out there in the underground world, I said dope a lot:)

well on a verse in his song "Hey Jin" he says something about riding through Chinatown, lol, but I do believe he's Chinese, correct me if I'm wrong though

Originally posted by dELiSs

i don't think he's chinese..but not sure. but you know all asians are the same or whatever...

you better be fuckin' joking.

werd

jin is coming up in the world i member when my azn boy ti use to talk and key style with him on azn raps.com or some shit he is a dope mc... but he does sound like eminem... he even raps bout it:D

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

In Japan they have started a record company called Def Jam Japan.....This is no way related to the American record company Def Jam but they are using it and the Japanese don`t know any better

Originally posted by dELiSs

but you know all asians are the same or whatever...

coming from a lady that knows

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this