TRANSCEND

ShitFuck

Guest NEO DOOM

what?

DaDaDaDope shit ya'll! Yo Mune WHAT is up wit GUSE, has he been painting at all? That kid has the dope characters, he needs to rock some. I got some of his black book shit,I'll post when I get near a scanner.

Much Respect Trans Crew.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by turn

alert?

No...its MUNE. well....ZELOT. you know my stee man. we came up in the same town. thats just a noneg style. ALERT would have had way different letters.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by awkward eye

I WAS DIGGIN EVERYTHING UP UNTILL THE LAST 2 FLIX..OH WELL YOU CANT WIN EM ALL...

AWESOME!!!!

Re: ride those nuts

Originally posted by i7531p

*blah blah blah blah blah*............legal wall is gone all these fliks came from where you going to paint now?cause you sure aint in the train yards.fukin internet whores!:confused:

Guest KING OF HELL

yeah they were my pieces and im not crying. i think its HILARIOUS!!!!:D

i couldnt care less if you liked my shit. and i wasnt making the "hardcore"comment twards you either. that was for the guy HAL quoted.

Guest im not witty

hot soup. if people who have access could grace us losers with those hard to find flicks, the ones that arent on the SINS site that ive looked at a million times, we would all appreciate it. seeking and pilau were on the right track....

throughout history, there's always shit talkers, and generally, the more shit talking that's going on, the more revolutionary the ideas are, be it for science or graffiti. Thanks to everyone for posting, keep em coming. Especially that tattoo, man.. that's bad ass.

Since I started writing I've learned a shitload of things about other writers. And one of them that relates to this thread is that you can't please/ impress everyone. No matter how hard you're killing it... with style, originality, walls, trains, bombing, tags or whatever... there's always someone who doesn't feel it's enough. Why all the hype if said writer isn't killing it in the yards. Why all the hype if said writer isn't killing it in the streets. It'll never be enough. And it's why I don't let sour comments get to me anymore. I've been writing for almost 18 years now and I'm to the point where shit talkers are just that... shit talkers. I even talk shit now and then. It's part of who we are as writers. It has everything to do with our egos as writers. Even if you didn't have an ego before you started writing, I bet you have one now. Though the bottom line is... who cares. If someone doesn't think you're doing enough... who cares. Shut them up by doing what you do and getting over. Let the shit talkers talk their shit and you concentrate on putting in the work. Chances are you'll outlast them. If they cross you out, find a new spot. If they do a hollow over your tag, do a filled in next to theirs. If they do a filled in over your piece, do a new piece right next to it. Get over. Ignore the crap and give me something to look at on my commute to work.

(My rant isn't directed at anyone one post, individually. It is directed at those who post negatively and are defending themselves or Transcend because of a negative post. Energy is better wasted on your creativity.)

I appreciate all the kind words everyone has given, and I appreciate the criticism even more. I apologize for the delay in the way overdue update for Silence in Shadows as well. Ed, our newest member, is busy at work building a new site and has basically refused to update the one you see now. Rest assured that when a working version of the new site is up and running... I'll post a thread about it. Believe me, a lot of work has been done in the delay. So the update should be nice.

And I must add that I haven't seen half of the images posted in this thread. Even my fellow collective members are keeping things from me... do I smell? And the piece that was posted of mine, the one that's purples with a sloppy biege and yellow background is faily new. Maybe a month old.

And a big thank you to the writer who started this thread...

Guest TenSent

transcend....

nice fuking shit!!

had a chance to paint with kema a couple times under a bridge in denver, real nice guy, and dope ass styles. also seen mune up for a while in denver, he still has some stickers up. dope handstyles. props to both of ya.

-swsteam.

Guest TenSent

werd.

yeah you gots some ups, here and there. when you comin back to denver, so we could paint? voice is throwing a show at revo gallery on nov. 2. (INFERNO 3. ) all graffitti writers, i seen swek's stuff last night. hot ta deth. he stole a bunch of street signs around the city, and did nice work to them, throwups and pentags.

Archived