TRANSCEND

ShitFuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

dpe thread!!!!!!!!!!

joker kema and every1 else in there crew is dopeeeeeeeeeee as fuck atleast some people out there are being cr8tive assssssssssssssssssssssssss fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHUQT.H..E.CREW2002 ABOVE THE LAW<===========

ride those nuts

i give respect where respect is due for joker,but i think all those other kids kinda just jumped on the nuts,kinda made transcend hypocrites!defeating the purpose of the name, and ragso who ever that is? ive ran into lil copy cat transend kids and they are not fighters, infact they are legal wall big heads.which i dont know 4 what? maybe because they know joker /anyway nobodys getting punked from them trust me!by the way since your legal wall is gone all these fliks came from where you going to paint now?cause you sure aint in the train yards.fukin internet whores!:confused:

Guest KING OF HELL

Re: ride those nuts

Originally posted by i7531p

i give respect where respect is due for joker,but i think all those other kids kinda just jumped on the nuts,kinda made transcend hypocrites!defeating the purpose of the name, and ragso who ever that is? ive ran into lil copy cat transend kids and they are not fighters, infact they are legal wall big heads.which i dont know 4 what? maybe because they know joker /anyway nobodys getting punked from them trust me!by the way since your legal wall is gone all these fliks came from where you going to paint now?cause you sure aint in the train yards.fukin internet whores!:confused:

brick bracka fire cracka - shiss boomb bah - keep talking shit - rah rah rah.

Guest KING OF HELL

um...one liners...hmmmmmm.....maybe. i might be able to dig one or two up when i get home. mat work now. ill see what i can do. i have a few Shaft flics ill have to grab those too,.......

ZEALOTS>>>>>>BSBASTARDS.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by another loser

this cant be that old.

can you post the rest of that wall or link the thread it came from?

sorry i dont remember where its from, i was just browsing my saved flix and i stubbled upon it. i just assumed it was older i guess i was wrong.

Archived