TRANSCEND

ShitFuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

sweet sassy molassey, king of hell

http://pilau.freeservers.com/images/zelot.jpg'>

http://pilau.freeservers.com/images/zelot2.jpg'>

hey i took these flicks . . no respect . . no reguard ..

T-crew = good stuff

as soon as i get some new webspace i'll post some Tran flicks

joker-the stuff you said about shit talking and beef was quite insightful. . thanks

awww fuck i thought at first the joker poster said "new york" but upon further review it says "new work" (i feel like i did in 4th grade where they give you those tests about reading directions first).....alas well portland, although a pretty chill place, is just a bit outta reach...that is until my quantum transporter is created....muuwahahahahahaha

good luck with the shows fellas.....

Originally posted by Joker

I beileve that rooftop was done a week after Mesk, Masker (The singer of Avail) and I did a rooftop in Georgetown. So yeah, you could say that I was running with the likes of Beau Beau.

Avail are the energizer bunnies of punk rock. I have a spent a good amount of time with them on the road, and many nice conversations with Tim about train hopping and graffiti. Good times. Those old joker flicks are splendid.

"Trick us again child, and your suffering will be legendary, even in Hell"

Dude... you're a close friend so there's no points for you to score, but trust me when I say that you just made it into the bonus round with a quote from that movie.

Looks like someone pulled Ouija's dirty laundry card... nice!

Re: Autonomy

Originally posted by Joker

A limited run poster ( 100 ) will be available, signed and numbered as well as a limited run t-shirt.

Can I have a copy? I don't have anything graffiti related on my walls, but your 12oz prophet poster never seemed to move.

;)

Originally posted by HAL

Haha. Ouija don't do shows. That requires motivation and legitimate art skill.

Joker on the other hand should......

pfffffffffffffft.....while modesty is one of the more...admirable...qualities that a person can have, i think all parties involved know that ouija has legitimate art skill. but whatever....shows are a matter of perogative i guess.

very well then, any plans for a joker show in ny ever?

Cen... yeah, I got the package. Thanks for the goods and yours is on it's way shortly. Probably tomorrow...

No shows slated for NYC but there's a strong possibility of a summer show in Chicago next year. I'm sure I'll post somewhere when I know more...

Ouija don't do shows? That's because he's a slacker! ;) Actually, if he applied himself to do some legitimate art type crap... I'd be out of a job.

Here's a picture of a throw. It's on a legal wall, but I guess I'm halfway there.

It's so sad how the crew keeps bumping this thread up. I'm so excited that people actually enjoy Transcend stuff.

Originally posted by HAL

It's so sad how the crew keeps bumping this thread up. I'm so excited that people actually enjoy Transcend stuff.

..geezus. you guys have the hottest shit out right now and you don't even know it. creativity and mucho precise.

lots of luck in the future.

Archived