TRANSCEND

ShitFuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm curious as to who this mutual friend is... does this friend live in the Northwest or Cali?

northwest.. came back east for a very brief visit around this time last year. didn't paint though, that was kind of a bummer. this friend also has a sweet belt buckle with his tag on it. i'm jealous.

Guest Hotpocket
Originally posted by KING OF HELL

My solo show. A tribute to Horror.

king, im not going to be able to make it down for this..so if you could email id like to discuss things with you.

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by uncle-boy

i'd love to get some of those joker canvases to adorn my bare walls.

as would i,,,, joker did you get that email about the tat?

Seno... sorry, I meant to reply earlier but hadn't yet. Last email I got was about us holding out till December or so. Did you send anything after that? If so... I didn't get it. Hotmail can be stubborn sometimes.

Thanks for all the good words everyone!

And if you want a limited silk screened poster go to the galleries website. There's two to choose from and they're limited to 100... signed and numbered.

Guest seno.oner

no that was it....i wasnt sure if you got it...no prob. Nice work on the show, i definately wish i lived on the west coast so i could check it out

Originally posted by Hotpocket

mr rock and roll getting retarded..seriously hal, hit me with an email..i grow impatient..but yet i still long to have your children..heres to the alcoholics

Who is this? Do I know you?

I can't believe this thread is still around. Usually they get to about 3 pages and people lose interest. Awesome.

Oh yeah....those Persue pieces.....forgetaboutit.

Archived