TRANSCEND

ShitFuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Joker

I've been writing for almost 18 years now and I'm to the point where shit talkers are just that... shit talkers. I even talk shit now and then. It's part of who we are as writers.

...its who we are as people.

everything in this thread is outstanding. especially all the kema, ouija, and joker stuff. clean clean clean. and for the kids hating just for the sake of hating...are you doing anything this original?

im willing to wager a big "no" on that one.

hahah that shit just makes me smile........butter on breakfast toast

question:

what about the pre-T days???? any chance of some old mune, or some early joker, or a taste of any of the other cats...........for progression purposes. i think it just creates a much more vibrant understanding of where youre at by looking at where ya been....also because its only recently that ive taken my head outta my ass to see what the hell was going on in this world, and id like to see it for myself......drop the gems fellas.......:idea:

Originally posted by scott weiland

did these old flicks come from your days of running with the likes of beau beau?!

I'm not completely sure, because my memory is about as sharp as a wet bag of mice but I beileve that rooftop was done a week after Mesk, Masker (The singer of Avail) and I did a rooftop in Georgetown. So yeah, you could say that I was running with the likes of Beau Beau. Of course, in those days he was just Beau. And Avail was a different line-up. I think Tim was on drums back then and this guy Brian was singing. And I think they use to practice in Tim's living room at his parents. Though I was the odd man out because I was into my hip-hop phase at this point. Wearing fake Gucci hats and a big ass Gucci watch. Three finger rings, rope chain... all that stupid shit. I think I even ran a peach-fuzz mustache. I'm suprised they let me hang out with them. Thank god that phase only lasted about a year... good ol' bad Brains brought me back to reality.

Wait... how did you know I use to hang out with Beau?

Guest im not witty

^haha, im tryin to imagine some flava flav lookin white kid rockin these peices that i like so much, and its making me laugh.

Originally posted by Joker

my memory is about as sharp as a wet bag of mice

dude, your gonna run that fucking line into the ground...

SPARINGLY my friend... its all about moderation.

t-ball coach: my apologies. i dont know who you are, but i think we have some mutual friends....maybe not. either way, i took your comment as implying that they've never painted illegal shit, which would imply that you had no idea who you were talking about. call it a combination of bad phrasing on your part and snap reactions on mine... my bad. play on playa...

Guest Pilau Hands

I have a feeling that we have not exhausted the supplies, but yet there are stores and stores of unseen photos not being unearthed here. either way...there's been a long pause in the ball game.

Archived