TRANSCEND

ShitFuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HE$H MONEY-

ive been around....always randomly checking the phillie thread to hear your outlandish comments......

thanksgiving....drunkness and rusto......the girl is flying to see the parents, so ill be just chillin and open to whatever with a week to kill....your welcome to the couch on nights when your too drunk to face the sarge....certain things need to be repainted too.....got an IM, askqmschf , you can grab ahold there or at the casa.....till turkeyday

Originally posted by thehavenots

post flicks of the wall you did with elk a while back.

I'm curious as to who this mutual friend is... does this friend live in the Northwest or Cali?

Kema... holy shit! Those pieces are killing it! That one in Norwalk is blazing my friend!

Joker with Elk, Virginia. (Unfortunately, I don't have a flick of the whole thing. It's on this message board somewhere though because I know I've seen it.)

Guest Hotpocket

mr rock and roll getting retarded..seriously hal, hit me with an email..i grow impatient..but yet i still long to have your children..heres to the alcoholics

Guest uncle-boy

hmmm....

the flick aint showing up on my screen beardo, but i know which production you are talking about.

i freaking love it, its the first time i ever seen your stuff, like a year ago or so, me and my homies were tripping out on it.

you and ocean are straight mind boggling.

pilau hands gave me the low down on all that stuff when he was in hawaii, it was funny. we had all heard the roumor of how ocean is a girl.

when i asked pilau about that he laughed and said that ocean started that roumor that he was an asian girl. its funny how it traveld all the way to hawaii.:lol:

haha.. nice, uncle boy

i heard you guys are quite the entertainers over there

and its totally beyond me why that pic isnt showing up. copy and pasting the url seems to work, though.

who needs it anyway when theres purple ouija pieces?

ive spent the last 15 minutes trying to get that friggin pic to work.

its adding an unnecessary space between this /.. in the url

rags.. i know abno has been trying to round up old stuff. i think im going to hold out till i get those, cus im sure he has more and better flicks.

hey al, do i know you? the name sounds familiar, but i'm always drunk so my memory is close to non-existent, drop some code talk here or e-mail me if so. the shit about beard eating glue leads me to believe were from the same city, hopefully it's not obvious and i'm not putting my foot in my mouth.

cool, now i know who you are, i've seen flicks of your shit beard sent down to a friend of mine, if i'm not mistaken.

kurky

querque

burque

the land of entrappment

come on vacation, leave on probation,

visit for a stroll, leave on parole.

y mas....

peace....

Archived