Fucking sluts.

Guest greedy mars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greedy mars

funny this thread has 33 post now. and alot of people were complaining on how gay. wow. how gay to get 33 posts. and most likely another 1 bitching and then it will just shut up. lets bitch. and thensadfklsad;flk;sa wpw

dtugs . peacve. seizure typing attack.. chornicchronic

damn, you all pay bare for your draw. i can get an oz of amsterdamage bud for £80. sell a hen for 25, and badabingbadaboom:

8 x 25 = 200

= £120 profit..

Originally posted by sneak

damn, you all pay bare for your draw. i can get an oz of amsterdamage bud for £80. sell a hen for 25, and badabingbadaboom:

8 x 25 = 200

= £120 profit..

Um.. What? I aint trying to knock your hustle or anything but I just don't understand. Your little dollar sign jawn just makes your whole message appear to be japanese.

Anyway, I get 60$ an ounce for mids. An ounce bags out to be about 120$ worth of weed (or I can make the bags skimpier and bag the ounce out to be $160). So for every ounce hustled, I AT LEAST double what I put into it.

I am the man.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

an ounce of dojah in the bay area is seldom below 250$...but its usually some good shit...and my dealaz usuaully hook me up pretty good....i buy fat ass 8ths for 45$ and this shit is fucking strong!! i had an empty stomach and i smoked ONE FCUKING JOINT and i almost passed out, and ive been smoking for at least 2 years and like every day for the past few months

Guest greedy mars

ive smoked a few of them vanilla ones. i did a chocolate one awhile ago . not to friendly with it. i dont know . i usually eat the straws inside them things once you take em out of the wrapper. cool

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by greedy mars

ive smoked a few of them vanilla ones. i did a chocolate one awhile ago . not to friendly with it. i dont know . i usually eat the straws inside them things once you take em out of the wrapper. cool

word...i tried that chocolate one too..it smelled good but tasted like shit....i used my straw to snort crack after the blunt

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by Grandola

just out of curiousity (sp like a mother fucker), how much does everyone pay for reg. everyday shwag/mexican/brick - whatever... like for an ounce of that shit? cause i know it gets more pricey the further it travels...

Back home in BC...i would pay 120 an ounce of fine Hydro (from a friend so there is a hook up)

At the moment I am in Sydney and it would cost about 300 for some decent stuff...

so i went to this place called nimbin and picked up about a half ounce for 80. decent high, tasted good.

^i have trouble sleeping with out a bed time reef.

out of interest, do you americans know what percentage thc your bud is?

over here, i usually mange to get around 20-25% = POTENT!!

Archived