Americans Vs Canadians

se_FOUR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE WEED THEY TOOK ALL THAT FUCKING WEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

george w. should get pineapples shoved up his ass the leafway first for all damnation for prosecution of medical growers.

the mother fucker is down to kill hundreds of thousands of civillians and thousands of young american men, but he wont let people grow a plant they fucking legalized by the majority vote. oh wait i forgot, he wasnt elected by the majority.

AAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

hadda get that out.

Originally posted by se_FOUR

But least our armed forces are clued up fella, your are so clumsy and backwards they don`t know who`s on there side and who aint

Are you referring to the bomb we dropped on those canadians in Afghanistan? Well to the world it was an accident. But behind closed doors it was a deliberate calculated strike against those whiny motherpuckers. I sure hope your royal marines help us in iraq. Perhaps another 'accident' will happen.

*why would you care about my hair color? are you one of those stone wall queers?

it's BLACK.

*the SAS is the best you got. the Army Rangers are special forces but they are not our best. Many Rangers are less than 20 years old.

Originally posted by Pistol

Are you referring to the bomb we dropped on those canadians in Afghanistan? Well to the world it was an accident. But behind closed doors it was a deliberate calculated strike against those whiny motherpuckers. I sure hope your royal marines help us in iraq. Perhaps another 'accident' will happen.

*why would you care about my hair color? are you one of those stone wall queers?

it's BLACK.

*the SAS is the best you got. the Army Rangers are special forces but they are not our best. Many Rangers are less than 20 years old.

accidents happen both ways mate, remember that...Yeah but there`s no special forces that can equal the SAS, and you know it..

Originally posted by T.T Boy

ù

yeah but your precious lennox lewis is canadian.

you`ll find he was born in West Ham, east London fella, he moved to Canada aged like 13 or 14..Actually the interview I read he said he moved from nearly an all black school in London to Canada where he was the only black kid in his class..that must of been a slap in the face..haha

Originally posted by Pistol

when was the last time the sas did anything meaningful?

the whole point of a secret service is it`s kinda secret mate there photos don`t get published nothing....read the book bravo2zero then you`ll see..from ww2, malaya and borneo, oman, northern ireland, falklands war, gulf war etc etc afghanstan, iraq now.. Read up on your special forces your find there trained by sas fella..dogs fucking bollox blud..

Guest --zeSto--

note to clear things up....

James Naismith (the inventor of basketball) was a canadian.

BUT the game was first played in New England.

Lennox Lewis is a Brit. But he grew up in Canada and won a gold medal

in the olympics. When he fought Tyson, he had a little canadian flag on

his gym bag and the entire nation went bonkers.

Originally posted by YANKEE KILLA

you'll can suck my dick!!!!!!!:king: :king:

......apparently, in america, we speak more gooder english than you. or maybe your drunk like all irish people are 24/7 yo. (fan the flames, wheres my gas can?)

anyway im off home now so here's hoping Sadam attacks you fuckers tonight and we dont have to be subjected to more of your mindless dribble tomorrow.

......if sadam attacks us tonite, do you really think that it would make the "mindless dribble" stop?

good night my canadian bro's.

seeing as how you've seemingly aligned yourself with the likes of the canadians, all hope for you is already lost. i dont think i, or anyone else with a brain (ie: not canadian/british), can possibly take you seriously now. you've now reached "teaser" status. welcome to the terrordome.

You Know You're Canadian When:

You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.

You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.

Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled in with snow.

The local paper covers national and international headlines on two pages, but requires six pages for hockey.

The municipality buys a Zamboni before a bus.

You eat chocolate bars, not candy bars, and drink pop, not soda.

You use a red pen on your non-Canadian textbooks and fill in the missing u's from labor, honor, and color.

You know how to say free, prize and no sugar added in French thanks to your extensive education in bilingual cereal packaging.

You know what a toque is.

You've plugged a car in overnight.

You've defended your property from trespassers with a lacrosse stick because you don't own a gun.

Originally posted by Ken E. Bus

Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled in with snow.

sad but true. used to have to drive on a shitty road near a benching spot, and all summer it was chewed the fuck up, any faster than 5mph and youd bottom out and bounce around like crazy. but come winter time the snow packed into the potholes and things leveled out. but then you had to follow the plow trail, or get stuck in the loose snow and spin your wheels endlessly....

ever pull out of the garage with the car still plugged in? ouch!

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Ken E. Bus

You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.

young zesto at age 4: "But mom, Luke Skywalker doesn't wear a touque!"

oooh Caaaaanada !

most of those are so true!

oh, and don't forget Rita MacNeil and the Men Of The Deeps from the East

http://www.rocklandsentertainment.com/ritamacneil/ritamacneilpic.jpg'>

Jann Arden, who is from the West (i think?)

http://www.cdshakedown.com/12_2001/jannarden_photo3.jpg'>

and you can't fuck with the british, man. The girls I've met are classy, but horny. A combination that can't be touched. And teeth that are a little offset turn me on.

yeah, that silver no the Raptors logo is aactually called "Naismith Silver." I wish they made a spray paint of that colour.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I hate that......:mad:

and don't forget the CFL.....

thats the best part about the news. haha

ive got my dad emailing me hockey updates daily but the season hasnt even started. although i wish i was at the roma real madrid game right now.....

"England Boys we are here we FUCK your WOMEN and drink your BEER..!!lalalalalala"

says it all doesnt it.

and pistol: read "the one who got away" by chris ryan. thatll show u that the sas are undoubtadly the best in the world.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

firstly, to all you canadian polar bear fucking penguin lovin mounties, fuck you and your whole stupid frozen wasteland of a country, if i wanted to live in a frozen tundra of hell and crap id go to mother russia. as far as our measurement goes, i'm just soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that canada and everywhere else sucks ass. maybe uzbekistan knows whats up too? ever consider that?

secondly, to the british people.....you have the WORST ever tv shows, and this is considering that most of tv is crap anyway, but for fucks sake....what were you thinking with crap like "who's line is it anyway."? that show SUCKS. your british humor sucks. actually wait.....wait wait wait....the only good thing related to you tea sipping morons on tv thats worth watching is "junkyard wars". and as far as "ooooooooooh we burned down your white house and gave you language blah blah blah" know what? cry about it. shut the fuck up because we dont give a shit and your still on a rainy island of shit.

"great" britian and canadianananana can both have each other and have a long relationship as "life partners" or something. make your own stupid country where your tv shows suck, you wear stupid red outfits, have tea and crumpets, drive stupid little cars that get smashed up when you lose control on your cold wet roads and slam into a polar bear caravan of deathy deathness. fuck you canada and fuck you britian.

ps. austraila, yeah, you suck too. backwards ass country formed by britian as a penial colony........thats promising. keep your deadly sharks and jellyfish to yourself and i'll stay in the great state of new york where i dont have to worry about things attacking me, other than maybe squirrels.

This guy is the biggest moron on here.It's colder in Cananda then in New York? fucking retard New York state boarders to Qubec and Ontario.WE HAVE THE SAME CLIMATE!Ontario is way more build up then New York state only thing you got going for you is New York city the rest of that place is cow towns and hills fuck it!

Originally posted by Frate Raper

This guy is the biggest moron on here.It's colder in Cananda then in New York? fucking retard New York state boarders to Qubec and Ontario.WE HAVE THE SAME CLIMATE!

people gotta learn their weather systems..?? sheesh..

i guess our base schooling is just better...

Yankee Killa

Kid, you're just feeling inadequate because every time some fascist tries to take over your country the Home Office has just smelted all the firearms and you have to run back over here with your hat in your hat begging for a few working rifles. Don't worry, at least the Irish have a few, and when push comes to shove, they'll defend you from the Army of Monaco. You could always arm the Home Guard with cricket bats or something, I suppose. Oh, wait. India has a better cricket team than you guys do. How about football? No, wait. ITALY has a better football team than you do. Shit. I guess you're fucked. Good thing the SAS is still operating out of UK. All thirty-five of them.

Actually, I like UK a lot. This guy just makes me want to act like a hegemonic imperialist. No, wait. I already am a hegemonic imperialist. Shit. Well, if you want to, come on down here to Texas and we can drink moonshine, shoot machineguns, and get ravaged by wild-eyed Southern girls. It's on me, don't worry, I got VISA.

Archived