Americans Vs Canadians

se_FOUR

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

firstly, to all you canadian polar bear fucking penguin lovin mounties, fuck you and your whole stupid frozen wasteland of a country, if i wanted to live in a frozen tundra of hell and crap id go to mother russia. as far as our measurement goes, i'm just soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that canada and everywhere else sucks ass. maybe uzbekistan knows whats up too? ever consider that?

secondly, to the british people.....you have the WORST ever tv shows, and this is considering that most of tv is crap anyway, but for fucks sake....what were you thinking with crap like "who's line is it anyway."? that show SUCKS. your british humor sucks. actually wait.....wait wait wait....the only good thing related to you tea sipping morons on tv thats worth watching is "junkyard wars". and as far as "ooooooooooh we burned down your white house and gave you language blah blah blah" know what? cry about it. shut the fuck up because we dont give a shit and your still on a rainy island of shit.

"great" britian and canadianananana can both have each other and have a long relationship as "life partners" or something. make your own stupid country where your tv shows suck, you wear stupid red outfits, have tea and crumpets, drive stupid little cars that get smashed up when you lose control on your cold wet roads and slam into a polar bear caravan of deathy deathness. fuck you canada and fuck you britian.

ps. austraila, yeah, you suck too. backwards ass country formed by britian as a penial colony........thats promising. keep your deadly sharks and jellyfish to yourself and i'll stay in the great state of new york where i dont have to worry about things attacking me, other than maybe squirrels.

hahahahaha... this is the funniest thing i've read in months!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basic geography would tell Tyler that Alberta is in Canada. Funny how that works out.

Basic intelligence would tell everyone else that Canadians are bad at sensing sarcasm. The Canadian edumacation system (if there is one....) rears its head.

it just occured to me that you cant "teach" things like sarcasm in school really. so i guess you hosers wouldnt know about that anyhow. go back to the ice farm and farm me up some ice for my drink bitch.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Basic intelligence would indicate that just because someone is located somewhere, doesn't mean they are actually FROM said place.....

Hahahahahaha.....edited because then Tyler would be right. Bastard!

Tyler usually is right. Usually.

And you give off an ora (is that how those stupid hippy fucks spell it?) of being a canadian whoreface, cloaked with closet homosexuality and that you probably do alot of cocaine. You stink of canadian.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

Tyler usually is right. Usually.

And you give off an ora (is that how those stupid hippy fucks spell it?) of being a canadian whoreface, cloaked with closet homosexuality and that you probably do alot of cocaine. You stink of canadian.

Hahahahahahaha.....man, you hit it spot on :lol:

oh, and it's "aura", just for future reference :D

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Hahahahahahaha.....man, you hit it spot on :lol:

oh, and it's "aura", just for future reference :D

figures, a canadian AND a hippie. your parents (org and thag-norma-gene...) must be very proud. go pray to gaia the earth goddess or something hippy. oh, and phish sucks.

a maple leaf? what the hell? you think that bitch shit inanimate object has shit on an eagle with their bold bald stealthy sexy-ness? pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Originally posted by non-hetero

By the way, FUCK you to everyone on this thread.

I'll teach you a very important lesson right now..

Canada and America are the same fucking thing socially.

The only difference is politics, which the average Joe Canadian / American doesn't know shit about anyway.

cry about it.

woo fucking hoo! So you have free health insurance?! big fucking deal,penguin fuckers.Canada is fucking lame thats why noone wastes a perfectly good plane crashing it into one of your buildings.A maple leaf?!It has absolutely nothing on our sexy eagle like Tyler said.Pick a fucking language retards!English or French! And you fucking British people,driving on the wrong side of the road,talking funny,and lack of good tv shows.(No offence,there is SOME cool British people,some.)

sigh..thats all

Originally posted by non-hetero

By the way, FUCK you to everyone on this thread.

I'll teach you a very important lesson right now..

Canada and America are the same fucking thing socially.

The only difference is politics, which the average Joe Canadian / American doesn't know shit about anyway.

OOoohh, be careful. I discovered that simple concepts like this one are bound to get moderator-knickers in a right wad!:P

Originally posted by effyoo

the canada vs. america thing? sometimes americans (i'm not saying all) come across as ignorant about their neighbor to the north. for example in junior high we had to learn all 50 states and their capitals and i'm sure most americans can't name all ten provinces, let alone their capitals.

it seems like every couple of months there is a story on the news exploring this issue, and the conclusion they come to is that americans don't respect canada. what i mean by that is whether we like it or not we're the US of A's little brother. we live in the same house but you don't really acknowledge our existence except when you need something.

let the debate begin....

ummmmmmm we dis canada because we pwn u. i ferget the # but theres like 250,000 canadians that illegally crossed the border to live in the us. so your country aint that bomb kid.

The Real Deal

The absolutely best thing about Canada can be summed up in two words: STEN GUNS. The Canadians, may God bless them forever, produced TWO-AND-A-HALF-MILLION STEN GUNS in less than three years during World War Two. We dropped them all over the fucking world in OSS Resistance packs. Hundreds of thousands of them in Europe, Russia, the Balkans. Now, thanks to brilliant British arms technicians, EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE CAN HAVE A MACHINE GUN. Man, that rocks! And the best part is the cost! $5.20 per gun by the end of the run! Canadian!

Two of the greatest heroes of all time, for my money--Reginald V. Shepherd, Director of the Birmingham Small Arms Company; and Harold J. Turpin, the principal designer in conjunction with the Royal Small Arms Company at Enfield, where the STEN was first produced. The name comes from the first letter of each man's last name, and the first two letters of "Enfield." From the first concept to the first STEN was three months. Then they sent the design to Canada, and the Canadians ran factories around the clock.

And they are still rockin' and rollin' all over the world, sixty years later. I can even forgive them for putting tomato juice in perfectly good beer.

STEN MK II Construction Manual

Desert Publications

215 S. Washington

El Dorado, AR 71730, U.S.A.

info@deltapress.com

Re: The Real Deal

Originally posted by KaBar

I can even forgive them for putting tomato juice in perfectly good beer.

kabs goin' way back with that one.

Originally posted by Wink ONE

woo fucking hoo! So you have free health insurance?! big fucking deal,penguin fuckers.Canada is fucking lame thats why noone wastes a perfectly good plane crashing it into one of your buildings.A maple leaf?!It has absolutely nothing on our sexy eagle like Tyler said.Pick a fucking language retards!English or French! And you fucking British people,driving on the wrong side of the road,talking funny,and lack of good tv shows.(No offence,there is SOME cool British people,some.)

sigh..thats all

How can "we" talk funny when it`s our language, you speak our language twat, you talk funny.."TV shows" we got fucking wicked T.V shows, where do you get your facts from fella. cos they aint very good.And as for your sports you just jacked em from us and changed them a bit, Baseball is basically the same as rounders, Basketball obviously comes from Netball and as for that faggot arse sport Yanky"we wear loads of padding " Football that derives from Rugby, you guys lack serious originality..Tyler "fuckwit" Turden how can you have the cheek to call Canandians stupid when your renound for being the "stupist" country out there, I witnessed this first hand went I went there myself."DRINK TEA AND EAT CRUMPETS" I don`t know if it`s ignorance or stupidity from you, you obviously aint ever travelled or experienced anything outside buckfuck America..I bet your getting all your ideas from American t.v show`s sitting there stuffing your fat fucking face with pancakes and syrup init, all your known as being is FAT FUCKERS..Fucking lard arse go to the gym..

i dont remember. for some reason, being the raging alcholic that i am, i decided to drink a 25$ bottle of tequilla and to big bottles of beer between 3 am and 7 am. i think i replied. i was fucked up. woke up felt like pure death and my lady wouldnt go buy me spliffs. so i decided to quit drinking and start a stock portfolio through share builder with the ridiculous amount of money i have been drinking away.

and i had some coffee to.

and besides that canada aint nothing but a pg 13 us with more tundras and hockey thugs instead of street gangs.

Originally posted by se_FOUR

And he`s originally comes from North London and suports my Football team TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS!!!!

dumb fucking brit. stop trying to claim him as your own.

he was born in south africa but grew up in Vancouver.

his father was from England. but like anyone one with half a brain he got out first chance he got.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

i dont remember. for some reason, being the raging alcholic that i am, i decided to drink a 25$ bottle of tequilla and to big bottles of beer between 3 am and 7 am. i think i replied. i was fucked up. woke up felt like pure death and my lady wouldnt go buy me spliffs. so i decided to quit drinking and start a stock portfolio through share builder with the ridiculous amount of money i have been drinking away.

and i had some coffee to.

and besides that canada aint nothing but a pg 13 us with more tundras and hockey thugs instead of street gangs.

arrr mate, tequilla ouch..That shit makes me ill, I just can`t stand the smell!! Talking of spliffs my mom just came back from Amsterdam and bought me 3grams back , I was well happy!!

Pistol I bet your ginger aint ya?

damn, now thats what moms should bring home from trips. nice.

there was a huge federal raid on a bunch of medical marijauna farms today and yesterday. prolly a hundred thousand plants seized and thousands of pounds taken by the feds, even though the people here legalized medical marijauna. so tomorrow the city council and the growers are handing out free marijauna on the steps of city hall to protest.

see canada talks big about legalizing it, but you cant fuck with us.

we legalized it as a state and are being prosecuted by our own goverment.

Originally posted by Pistol

ginger? what kinda gay british slang is that? sorry i'm not up to date on all that queer and proud lingo.

Whats the one thing worse than the French 'Army'?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1765000/images/_1765634_gaysoldier_150.jpg'>

HAHAHAH, yeah I heard about that shit.Offkey I must say..But least our armed forces are clued up fella, your are so clumsy and backwards they don`t know who`s on there side and who aint..I mean the "rangers" not quite on the same level as the SAS, and your top man in the Gulf War said the same thing..Norman Schwarzkopf..

Ginger as in your hair colour.

Archived