Americans Vs Canadians

se_FOUR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by T.T Boy

yeah british cigs are great...newcastle is always a great drink.

stop biting my steez you albertan fucker. stick to the molson ice and player's ltd., eh? go ice fishing you canuck-o-fuck-o!! keep your whale blubber eating ass north of the border.......AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHH! YOU WANT IT COME AND GET IT ILL TAKE ALL YOU MOTHERGRABBERS ON TIL THE BREAK OF DAWN WHEN YOU WAKE UP AND YAWN CUZ ITS BEATDOWNS I SPAWN!!!!!! 'beating niggaz down like it aint no thang--keep on ridin on this fat ding a ling'

just took a tranquilizer so im not quite as angry now as i was during that last post^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. on the real fuck canada you bland ass fur trapping iditarod sled-dogging snowshoe wearing commercial fishing eskimo living with motherfuckers!

Originally posted by Upgrade

just took a tranquilizer so im not quite as angry now as i was during that last post^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. on the real fuck canada you bland ass fur trapping iditarod sled-dogging snowshoe wearing commercial fishing eskimo living with motherfuckers!

you're a canada lover. admit it. you know about the iditarod. done.

Archived